joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
HolisticJim said:
Davs 19 said:
Damocles said:
He's not even the best keeper in Manchester mate

If you mean De Gea you are wronger than a particularly wrong thing.

I'm sorry but he's not.
De Gea is not only a better 'keeper, he's got a fantastic attitude to go with it. He'll get better and better.

Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
HolisticJim said:
Davs 19 said:

I'm sorry but he's not.
De Gea is not only a better 'keeper, he's got a fantastic attitude to go with it. He'll get better and better.

I agree.

He has been the better keeper for nearly 12 months now.

In regards to the top 6, I would argue Lloris and Cech are both better than Hart at the moment as well, and if Arsenal get Cesar I think we have on form the worst keeper out of the top 5 clubs.

Hart needs to sort his head out and stop believing his hype and City need to get him some decent competition in.

de gea is better than hart.

but he's not the best in manchester, greater manchester yes.

pantillimon is the best in manchester.

Mancini Manus Domini said:
jg2886 said:
Did none of you watch City v Villa in League Cup last year? Pantillimon was absolutely shocking. Our FA Cup games were v Championship teams! On what evidence are you deciding that he should keep?

That said Joe looks awful & I've said for a long time that we should buy a keeper that will give him true competition for his place. He was at his best when Given was in the wings waiting to take over.

He needs to stop the stupid shampoo nonsense too! Top chap tho!

Pants was perfect in the FA Cup. Hardly put a foot wrong. He wasn't called on much until the Semi but when he was he did everything that was needed. Against Chelsea he played superbly, making one world class save at full stretch as Mata tried to round him.

I didn't see him against Villa in the cup but one bad game shouldn't be held against him, especially when Hart has had so many.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGpb5r1TJKw[/youtube]

I've seen worse displays from a keeper.<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:48 pm --<br /><br />
Davs 19 said:
Damocles said:
kiam06 said:
Joe Hart is the best keeper in the league let's get behind him FFS.

He's not even the best keeper in Manchester mate

I hope he means Costel.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
De Gea is definitely a better keeper than Hart. He's going to become a truly great keeper in the next few years imo.

723cy9.jpg

BillyShears said:
De Gea is definitely a better keeper than Hart. He's going to become a truly great keeper in the next few years imo.

723cy9.jpg
On this occasion Billy, no.

Sorry to disappoint.

Haha. Ok fair enough. In that case ... I'd respectfully disagree. They have similar strengths and similar weaknesses, and in goalkeeping terms they are both yet to reach their peak. We will see how they both develop. For the moment though I wouldn't put one as better than the other, certainly not De Gea.

BillyShears said:
BillyShears said:
On this occasion Billy, no.

Sorry to disappoint.

Haha. Ok fair enough. In that case ... I'd respectfully disagree. They have similar strengths and similar weaknesses, and in goalkeeping terms they are both yet to reach their peak. We will see how they both develop. For the moment though I wouldn't put one as better than the other, certainly not De Gea.
Well firstly De Gea continues to improve whereas Joe has gone backwards in the last 18 months. Since he bulked up De Gea has much more of a presence in and around the six yard line. Cant think of many clangers he's made of late.

I reckon he'll continue to improve and become one of the top three keepers in the world within the next couple of years. He's also seemingly unaffected by the usual mother lode of arrogance that seems to afflict players after they sign for united.

I'd take De Gea over Hart, I'm sorry to say. I would give Pants a run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.