joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whao! Cardiff has really done some of our fans in. :( Sure Joe Hart is having a poor run of form. At some point he was a top 5 Goalie in the World. He isn't at the moment, but anyone we buy might run into a loss of form too. Anyway we need to to chill a bit. This is football, and sometimes you lose to an inferior team. That is why they play the games.

As for the argument of who is better, sure De GEa is better now, but lets see later on today. He might believe otherwise. Hopefully :)

He's having a poor run of form it happens to the best of them, Buffon did a few years back. i don't think giving Pantilimon a run would do any harm to either of them but Joe will be back to his best eventually, people need to chill out

mcfc_brazil said:
He's having a poor run of form it happens to the best of them, Buffon did a few years back. i don't think giving Pantilimon a run would do any harm to either of them but Joe will be back to his best eventually, people need to chill out

Buffon had a terrible time at the confeds cup in the summer and valdes had 7 put by him by bayern so we dont need to worry too much about joe just yet

Schmeichel and Southall saying today he doesn't deserve to be dropped.

Weaver saying he needs a spell on the bench for his own sake.

Hmm. Cynical side says two fans of rival clubs can see he's struggling and want us to keep him in net - or maybe they genuinely believe what they say.

Where's spud head when you need him Joe? Can't hear Rooney sticking up for him.
I back Joe to come good though, he might need a rest for a couple of games like Weaver's said today.

GornikDaze said:
karen7 said:
talksport talking about him now
What's the general gist of it?

Durham supportive but asking if someone is trying to destabilise him after leaving the club,mancini not handling him well.england should try out one of the others but he is making a lot of basic mistakes,pretty much what we have said on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.