joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
iker casillas out of favour at madrid, we'd be stupid not to go in for him.

offer hart plus cash.

karen7 said:
GornikDaze said:
karen7 said:
talksport talking about him now
What's the general gist of it?

Durham supportive but asking if someone is trying to destabilise him after leaving the club,mancini not handling him well.england should try out one of the others but he is making a lot of basic mistakes,pretty much what we have said on here
Pretty predictable then really - is there a better English keeper at the moment? A few good ones maybe but doubt there are any better. Hopefully yesterday will be a reality check for everyone and we all move forward

I never understood why pants was second choice anyway? The guy never had a bad game for us.

The only major fault with Pants what I can see is his kicking's not that clever when having to clear or take a goal kick. Other than that I think he's more than capable of pushing Hart for a start.

Tbh , the only thing I thought Hart was better at than Pantilimon is catching crosses, the latter would punch service.

But this last year or so, Hart's started to catch crosses far less and started punching them more. And I don't like it one bit.

I don't know why it's happened but could it be due to training with Pantimilon?

Joe Hart should stay as our first choice goalkeeper end of story. He has had a blip but so did the defence, time to remember that this was only the second match of the season and there are many more to go.

Joe Hart is and should be our number one!!

IMHO

Onwards and Upwards with the Boys in Blue. The Boys in Blue never give in.

Eccles Blue said:
Joe Hart should stay as our first choice goalkeeper end of story. He has had a blip but so did the defence, time to remember that this was only the second match of the season and there are many more to go.

IMHO

he made loads of mistakes last year as well though.

people are just kidding themselves because it seems like he came through the ranks but he doesn't have the concentration or mindset to be a top keeper.

ban-mcfc said:
Eccles Blue said:

IMHO

he made loads of mistakes last year as well though.

people are just kidding themselves because it seems like he came through the ranks but he doesn't have the concentration or mindset to be a top keeper.
He did but yesterday he was fouled for the 2nd goal, 3rd was only partly his fault.

ban-mcfc said:
iker casillas out of favour at madrid, we'd be stupid not to go in for him.

offer hart plus cash.

It will be interesting to see if he starts tonight for Madrid, if he gets dropped again I think he will get a transfer before the window ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.