joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that ball is being lifted into the 6 yard box then I expect the keeper to deal with it, he's similar to Given, flat footed on crosses, shit scared of coming for most of them and is often beaten in the air from his half hearted attempts of comin to collect them when he does try. Needs some obvious work, his shot stopping is fine but it is more than just shot stopping that makes a good keeper excellent.

Starting to have doubts about him but he is dedicated to the club and I honestly think the errors are because he tries too hard and wants to correct himself. Remember his interviews last season such as after the Madrid game? The man loves the club and just hasn't been playing as well as we know he can. Should stay with us his whole career imo.

Eccles Blue said:
Pearcey said:
Hart has been steadily getting worse since last season. He was joint top of errors leading to goals along with Federici

And yet he still got the golden glove?
I hope he gave his Trophy to Vinny because when he's called upon he has been shite

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Eccles Blue said:
Pearcey said:
Hart has been steadily getting worse since last season. He was joint top of errors leading to goals along with Federici

And yet he still got the golden glove?
I hope he gave his Trophy to Vinny because when he's called upon he has been shite

yep, the back 4 deserve that trophy more than him.

Hart is untouchable. He'll remain our first choice GK for many years to come. We all know what he's capable of, dropping him or replacing him isn't going to improve our side at all. He'll put a few good performances in at some point and regain his form of old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.