joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
One error which led to second Cardiff goal and it wasn't even a bad one - it was a great corner and very difficult for any keeper because of the pace on it and the fact he was being obstructed. Two or three other good saves which have been overlooked. No question of dropping him at the moment in my opinion.

jaigurugoat said:
One error which led to second Cardiff goal and it wasn't even a bad one - it was a great corner and very difficult for any keeper because of the pace on it and the fact he was being obstructed. Two or three other good saves which have been overlooked. No question of dropping him at the moment in my opinion.

This happens at every corner to every goalkeeper, it wasn't that good and should have been dealt with. Teams will look to exploit this now as it is a weakness. Cardiff did twice and scored twice. However, Hart is our number one and I hope everyone gets behind him v Hull.

manchester blue said:
jaigurugoat said:

This happens at every corner to every goalkeeper, it wasn't that good and should have been dealt with. Teams will look to exploit this now as it is a weakness. Cardiff did twice and scored twice. However, Hart is our number one and I hope everyone gets behind him v Hull.

This.......

It was 2 yards from the line. That is a keepers ball every single time.

Yes it was the keepers ball, however on another day he may have been given a foul which although not correct is more often than not given in favour of the keeper.

Get behind the lad, show him he has our support the last thing we need is anymore upheaval in the defence. Joe is a quality keeper that any other club would take from us, he is going to make mistakes but lets hope he continues to work at his game and show everyone his ability.

No question that Joe is our No1 keeper, no questioning his ability either, however its also a fact that he is not playing well at the moment, not for his high standards anyway, I think Pants should be given a chance for a few games, if nothing else it will focus Joes mind. If it was an outfield player there would be no debate about dropping him, Pants must be pig sick not to get a game, he should have played in the FA Cup Final and was treated badly there too..

Hart is still our best keeper not to mention England's, one the best in the prem and therefore the world. Lets not jump on the bandwagon and slag him cos he has shit hair and in shit adverts.
Whilst he was at fault for the 2nd goal he is no more culpable than Zabba who then repeated the feat for their 3rd yet is anyone saying drop him for the next game?
And you must have been on some very strong alcohol if you honestly think Pants is a better option!

Too much unnecessary criticism towards the guy. He wasnt completely at fault in second goal . Moreover , people seem to forget his 3 good saves earlier in the match.

I don,t see why he cannot be criticized for errors just like any other team member. He needs to work on crosses and command his 6 yard area more . Less punching and more catching would help. Teams are going to notice his weakness and capitalize on it. He got the golden gloves ok but the defence is a part of this award.

Hart was at fault in parts for the goals. He has never been a keeper that comes for crosses but the marking did not help him out. The first goal he did what he could but the defence needs to man up a bit there, although thats not really our defence. really disappointed with everyone on Sunday it was like Mancini had come back. Fair play to Cardiff though, no one can take what they did away from them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.