joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone just watch the big conversation about Joe on Sunday Supplement?

Amongst other things, they said (and its the first time I've heard it) that David Platt was on Al Jazeera recently and was saying how Joe Hart was going to be sold in the summer if Mancini was still there and Begovic was to be brought in.

Blue>Red said:

Amongst other things, they said (and its the first time I've heard it) that David Platt was on Al Jazeera recently and was saying how Joe Hart was going to be sold in the summer if Mancini was still there and Begovic was to be brought in.

Platt replied to that last last week on twitter..

he didnt say that at all..

Blue>Red said:

I'm actually more worried that people actually watch Sunday Supplement!

samharris said:
Blue>Red said:

Platt replied to that last last week on twitter..

he didnt say that at all..
ahhh, the country's finest journos. As you were

razman said:
kippaxchris said:
Better performance from him today ! I think hes been told to punch the ball a bit more instead of fumbling it

was a better performance from him.....
It was and the goalkeeper coach must have been working with him over the last week. He distributed the ball quicker ,he punched more effectively with 2 hands instead of one ,and actually caught a couple of crosses. We still look dodgy on corners though hopefully when we get the back line settled that will sort itself out.

penalty spot said:
razman said:
kippaxchris said:
Better performance from him today ! I think hes been told to punch the ball a bit more instead of fumbling it

was a better performance from him.....
It was and the goalkeeper coach must have been working with him over the last week. He distributed the ball quicker ,he punched more effectively with 2 hands instead of one ,and actually caught a couple of crosses. We still look dodgy on corners though hopefully when we get the back line settled that will sort itself out.

Did well - every week he plays and does not make an error builds his confidence and puts the noise to bed . One thing i noticed was about 15 minutes to go and someone was down injured. He walked to each of the back four and had a word to keep going. Small things but important when we are lacking Vinny's leadership.

Might have already been said but didn't Peter Schmeichel come out and say something along the lines of that people are quick to judge Hart whenever we concede a goal and that he's still one of the best out there??? The guy has something against City so if he said that about Hart he must know deep down that his few mistakes he's made in the last year are nothing to worry about?

Look at Neuer against Chelsea the other week made a right fook up against Hazard and that's only 1 fook up most of us know about he might have dropped a few clangers in the past in the league and he's still regarded as another great goalkeeper. Both in their mid 20's so are still yet to have their best years of football.

Keepers fuck up it happens but I'd be more worried if it was a common occurrence.

I think its only right to say well done to Joe when he's played well. I too noticed the two handed punch out, maybe it is the coach helping Joe through his sticky patch. Keep it going Hart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.