joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Len Rum said:
oakiecokie said:
Thank you Raggy. :]
Wash your mouth out! My pedigree goes back to standing on the Kippax as one of the 8,000 on that famous day in our history Jan 16 1965 - City 1 Swindon Town 2.
Glory hunting plastic.
LOL, not to mention the previous Saturday at Maine Road when Derek Kevan equalised in the last minute against Shrewsbury in the 3rd round of the cup. That was going to be our year ( we went out in the replay).

Ric said:
Jordan CTID said:
Ric said:
I still wouldn't swap Hart for any other keeper in the league.

Lloris.

A fine keeper, no question, but there's not a great deal between them. Hart is ours, knows the club, is English/classed as homegrown, and been the best keeper in the league over the last three years. I wouldn't swap him for Lloris, or Mignolet or anyone else in the division for that matter, regardless of current form.

You tell 'em RIc. I'm with you, he is OURS, he's won the Golden Glove for three seasons and he and Pepe Reina are the only two goalkeepers to win it three years consecutively. And how many years younger than Reina is our Joe??

Leave our Joe alone............... I must try and compose a song for that!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.