joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim of the Oak said:
Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
BlueAnorak said:
More than ANYONE else who has played in the Premier over the last 3 years.
18 in season 2010-11
17 in season 2011-12
18 in season 2012-13

-- Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:51 pm --

18 in season 2010-11
17 in season 2011-12
18 in season 2012-13

This high defensive line will give Joe all-sorts of trouble this season thats for sure. But three games in and already 2 clean sheets to his name.

Thanks for reminding us what a top quality defence we have had over the last few seasons.
Eat shit

Eccles Blue said:
Len Rum said:
oakiecokie said:
Thank you Raggy. :]
Wash your mouth out! My pedigree goes back to standing on the Kippax as one of the 8,000 on that famous day in our history Jan 16 1965 - City 1 Swindon Town 2.

That's all very well but were you at York away???
No I'm not that big. Pre season friendly 1-2 home defeat to Dundee United in '65 was depressing but then the Phoenix rose from the flames!

Len Rum said:
Eccles Blue said:
Len Rum said:
Wash your mouth out! My pedigree goes back to standing on the Kippax as one of the 8,000 on that famous day in our history Jan 16 1965 - City 1 Swindon Town 2.

No I'm not that big. Pre season friendly 1-2 home defeat to Dundee United in '65 was depressing but then the Phoenix rose from the flames!

Ok, you pass, you are definitely a Blue. If they call you that name again point them in my direction, I'll sort them out. My Dad is bigger than their Dad!!!

just don't tell them my Dad is dead!!! :-)

Tim of the Oak said:
BlueAnorak said:
18 in season 2010-11
17 in season 2011-12
18 in season 2012-13

-- Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:51 pm --

18 in season 2010-11
17 in season 2011-12
18 in season 2012-13

This high defensive line will give Joe all-sorts of trouble this season thats for sure. But three games in and already 2 clean sheets to his name.

Thanks for reminding us what a top quality defence we have had over the last few seasons.

Pretty sure everyone slated our defence for being poor last season?

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Tim of the Oak said:

Pretty sure everyone slated our defence for being poor last season?

Hey come on, this is Blue Moon, consistency is NOT our middle name!! :-)

Len Rum said:
Eccles Blue said:
Len Rum said:

Mercer out.
Dowd's shit.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Len Rum said:
Eccles Blue said:
Mercer out.
Dowd's shit.
No way mate, in those days it was Ogley out Dowd in.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Tim of the Oak said:

Eat shit

I wouldn't want to take your dinner.

Joe will have the opportunity to play himself back into form against the Ukraine and he hope he does. Against Hull, Newcastle and Moldova Joe has hardly had a save to make though he won't argue with a few clean sheets. I hope Joe is back to his best for the Derby.

my two penneth is that joe is not the best, we should start pants and let him have competition

joe is great when he doesn t have to think, a snap shot etc but his positioning is shite and he s crap at set pieces, also his passing can be poor

He's getting to big for his boots , stick Pants in nets for a couple of weeks
just to show him he's not the only keeper we've got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.