joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
salfordpaul said:
my two penneth is that joe is not the best, we should start pants and let him have competition

joe is great when he doesn t have to think, a snap shot etc but his positioning is shite and he s crap at set pieces, also his passing can be poor

Salford Paul, Salford Paul, I hate to disagree with a friend but your wrong.................... I think you just want Pantilimon because he is a dead ringer for you........... or you are a dead ringer for him!!!

So keeping a clean sheet in his last match is now grounds for getting dropped?

Grimble said:
Apparently.
Also did his job in that early one on one hull missed, granted he should have scored but he was out fast, put the pressure on and closed the gap. An underrated skill of goalkeepers when they get it right. He did all he could and well, two clean sheets in a row so keep him in and build his confidence not shoot it down when he has the ground to build it up.

BlueTG said:
Grimble said:
Apparently.
Also did his job in that early one on one hull missed, granted he should have scored but he was out fast, put the pressure on and closed the gap. An underrated skill of goalkeepers when they get it right. He did all he could and well, two clean sheets in a row so keep him in and build his confidence not shoot it down when he has the ground to build it up.

I get your point although it is a tad to praise Hart for a save Joe didn't make. Yes coming off his line for 1 on 1s and spreading himself is one of Joe's strengths. even if Hull had scored in that moment he shouldn't have faced any criticism because it was a very clear cut chance. People's concerns about Joe centre on mistakes from corners, distribution and how he forced his way into the Cup Final team. Leaving the Head and Shoulders advert to one side.

Grimble said:

Some clowns seem to think a goalkeeper responds to 'competition' from the bench.

Keepers keep their place unless they
a- get injured
b- drop a series of bollocks

Non of which Hart has done.

Tim of the Oak said:
BlueTG said:
Grimble said:
Apparently.

I get your point although it is a tad to praise Hart for a save Joe didn't make. Yes coming off his line for 1 on 1s and spreading himself is one of Joe's strengths. even if Hull had scored in that moment he shouldn't have faced any criticism because it was a very clear cut chance. People's concerns about Joe centre on mistakes from corners, distribution and how he forced his way into the Cup Final team. Leaving the Head and Shoulders advert to one side.
I gather that, I just think maybe dropping him would have been ideal when he made the mistakes, not now he has been given a longer run and anther chance to prove his worth in which so far he's not dropped another bollock.
By all means give him a sit on the bench, but not when he hasn't made a mistake with a few more games under his belt since.

Regarding the cup final, I'm of the belief that if pants didnt do that interview then he would have played. Stupid timing to do that interview.

Just leave him alone and be very very grateful that he plays for MCFC.....He's the best English keeper by a country mile!
I can't think of any keeper currently playing that I'd pick ahead of our Joe.
The criticism has escalated since bully boy Keane labelled him cocky!
Joe Hart is our best keeper since Trautmann.... & I've seen them all......& dare I say it Bert also had is 'moments'!

stonerblue said:
Grimble said:

Some clowns seem to think a goalkeeper responds to 'competition' from the bench.

a- get injured

a -correct Joe hasn't been injured
b -he's dropped two already this season and quite a few last season.

Len Rum said:
stonerblue said:
Grimble said:

a- get injured

a -correct Joe hasn't been injured
b -he's dropped two already this season and quite a few last season.

I'd say the one where he missed the punch against Cardiff classes as one can't recall another that he's made though?

People easily fall into the trap of thinking the grass is greener. Joe Hart will win the lot with us, he still has another 10+ seasons at the top so enjoy it while you can. Best keeper in Europe IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.