joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
davymcfc said:
champ16ns2012 said:
Leave our Joe alone.
Agreed. Some of the things people have written about him are disgusting. He has the potential to be the very best in the world but the media seem determined for that not to happen.

You're wasting your time davy....some on here never appreciate what they've got and are only happy when they're knocking their own. Joe's still learning but he's a 3 times Golden Gloves winner and England's number 1. I appreciate that everyone has an opinion but some on here really need to give their head a shake........and oh look, a clean sheet ...........what's that now....4 out of 5 this season ?

Davs 19 said:
davymcfc said:
champ16ns2012 said:
Leave our Joe alone.
Agreed. Some of the things people have written about him are disgusting. He has the potential to be the very best in the world but the media seem determined for that not to happen.

You're wasting your time davy....some on here never appreciate what they've got and are only happy when they're knocking their own. Joe's still learning but he's a 3 times Golden Gloves winner and England's number 1. I appreciate that everyone has an opinion but some on here really need to give their head a shake........and oh look, a clean sheet ...........what's that now....4 out of 5 this season ?

Credit to Joe that he kept a clean sheet tonight and made a very good punch clearance when being fouled. Hopefully he is getting his fo back and last season will be a lesson not to get involved in the Club's politics. Hopefully we will see the world class keeper we know Joe can be for the rest of the season.

Tim of the Oak said:
Davs 19 said:
davymcfc said:

Credit to Joe that he kept a clean sheet tonight and made a very good punch clearance when being fouled. Hopefully he is getting his fo back and last season will be a lesson not to get involved in the Club's politics. Hopefully we will see the world class keeper we know Joe can be for the rest of the season.

His confidence is obviously down at the moment.

He got away with the penalty claim tonight, and like playing for us, his kicking is absolutely awful.

He's going backwards in my opinion and he's nowhere the level he attained in our title winning season.

Looked at with to much scrutiny,has nobody ever stopped to think its an attackers role to move forward and attack the goal ? Due to this and pressure on the keeper from all angles joe is going to let goals in or be beaten by crosses.

To much stop and reply by sky sports armchair fans listening to opinionated pundits who where shite in their day !

We are fortunate at city to have the countries best goalkeeper and arguably one of best around, always tops the pole on clean sheets for the season and has lightning reflexes.

I'm happy to have him at number one, let the negatives carry on from clueless critics !

Oh look,

f2q3cp.png

long may it continue.

trevorriley said:
Looked at with to much scrutiny,has nobody ever stopped to think its an attackers role to move forward and attack the goal ? Due to this and pressure on the keeper from all angles joe is going to let goals in or be beaten by crosses.

To much stop and reply by sky sports armchair fans listening to opinionated pundits who where shite in their day !

We are fortunate at city to have the countries best goalkeeper and arguably one of best around, always tops the pole on clean sheets for the season and has lightning reflexes.

I'm happy to have him at number one, let the negatives carry on from clueless critics !

don't think its right to call critics clueless, they have a point. Neuer apart I think joe is the best keeper around but his form has dipped, and badly. of course this is not helped by the standards he has set whilst winning the title. he needs to get back to his best, it seems concentration is his problem, he goes for long periods in games where he doesn't touch the ball (well at least when vinny is fit) and that doesn't help.

the villa keeper and the Liverpool lad are catching joe up so time he kicked on.

de niro said:
trevorriley said:

don't think its right to call critics clueless, they have a point. Neuer apart I think joe is the best keeper around but his form has dipped, and badly. of course this is not helped by the standards he has set whilst winning the title. he needs to get back to his best, it seems concentration is his problem, he goes for long periods in games where he doesn't touch the ball (well at least when vinny is fit) and that doesn't help.

the villa keeper and the Liverpool lad are catching joe up so time he kicked on.

Joe needs to back up last night with a good performance against Stoke. Hopefully our defence can provide the wall Cahill and Jags gave Joe last night but I think he will have more to do on Saturday.

Justified criticism is part and parcel of the game - as his the tons of praise Joe received before last season when his form justified it. I agree he is no longer Hea and Shoulders above other keepers.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
Tim of the Oak said:
Davs 19 said:

He got away with the penalty claim tonight, and like playing for us, his kicking is absolutely awful.

He's going backwards in my opinion and he's nowhere the level he attained in our title winning season.
His kicking is very good. Doesn't quite have the power of some keepers, but he's very accurate. And you saw many examples of that tonight.

He deliberately doesn't kick it at City as City are expected to play the ball out of defence

I didnt see anything to criticise with Joe Harts performance against Ukraine. Unlike some of his England team mates who were consistently sloppy in possession and caught out of position time and again yet escape the same media scrutiny.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
Tim of the Oak said:
Davs 19 said:

I cant think of a single player that is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.