joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
Tim of the Oak said:
Credit to Joe that he kept a clean sheet tonight and made a very good punch clearance when being fouled. Hopefully he is getting his fo back and last season will be a lesson not to get involved in the Club's politics. Hopefully we will see the world class keeper we know Joe can be for the rest of the season.

His confidence is obviously down at the moment.

He got away with the penalty claim tonight, and like playing for us, his kicking is absolutely awful.

He's going backwards in my opinion and he's nowhere the level he attained in our title winning season.

I cant think of a single player that is
balotelli is.

de niro said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
His confidence is obviously down at the moment.

He got away with the penalty claim tonight, and like playing for us, his kicking is absolutely awful.

He's going backwards in my opinion and he's nowhere the level he attained in our title winning season.

balotelli is.
Yeah well if he was with us I would of said he was the exception

Joe has now 4 clean sheets out of 5 competitive appearances. Even his staunchest supporters will accept he has had a dip, but if this is him off form I think we can all live with that.
He is under the microcsope at the minute but last night I thought:
Was not a penalty but did have a bit of luck as it could have been given incorrectly - all good players need luck - especially keepers
Dealt well with crosses and corners - punching when he should and catching others
Kicking was fine - a couple of bad ones but in 90 minutes that is bound to happen - 1 of which was caused by a lazy bouncing Walcott back pass but even then is went out for a throw near the halfway line as opposed to low down the middle - a muich better miss.

I said after the Cardiff game he needed a spell without costing a goal to build on, that is 3 games and counting. Clean sheets in the next 2 league games and this will mostly be forgotten.

de niro said:
the villa keeper and the Liverpool lad are catching joe up so time he kicked on.

Guzan? he's a shot stopper and nothing else, Krul, Begovic, Mig-no-let-any-goals-in, Lloris, Donut theif, Cech, Viviano and Stekelenburg are all better than him in this league. Joe deserves another year to right his wrongs if he fails we should be looking for a new keeper(Handanović, Begovic or Stegan would be my choice.) like Len Rum said Joe had a poor season last year.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
de niro said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
balotelli is.

Jesus and Balotelli could have been a headline makers dream.

There is also an issue about Joe's relative lack of popularity. We even hear Nick Weaver's name sang more often at away games - particularly the southern matches. I think some Blues see the Head and Shoulders adverts as greedy and are not convinced about how he ended up in te Cup Final team. Anyway time to move on from that now.

Tim of the Oak said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
de niro said:
balotelli is.

There is also an issue about Joe's relative lack of popularity. We even hear Nick Weaver's name sang more often at away games - particularly the southern matches. I think some Blues see the Head and Shoulders adverts as greedy and are not convinced about how he ended up in te Cup Final team. Anyway time to move on from that now.
Well if they needed reminding how he got in the cup final team

Pants has a fucking big mouth he should keep fucking shut before the biggest game he could of ever possibly played in. He fucked his cup final day up and if City fans are blind and cant see that they are fucking stupid as well.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Tim of the Oak said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Pants has a fucking big mouth he should keep fucking shut before the biggest game he could of ever possibly played in. He fucked his cup final day up and if City fans are blind and cant see that they are fucking stupid as well.

What about when a player says he's retiring at the end of the season? should the manager drop them? Totti's retiring at the end of the season, should Roma drop their best player and captain?

Kun Aguero said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Tim of the Oak said:

What about when a player says he's retiring at the end of the season? should the manager drop them? Totti's retiring at the end of the season, should Roma drop their best player and captain?
Completly different scenario as Totti is Roma's talisman and legend
Pants is our reserve goalkeeper

Kun Aguero said:
de niro said:
the villa keeper and the Liverpool lad are catching joe up so time he kicked on.

Guzan? he's a shot stopper and nothing else, Krul, Begovic, Mig-no-let-any-goals-in, Lloris, Donut theif, Cech, Viviano and Stekelenburg are all better than him in this league. Joe deserves another year to right his wrongs if he fails we should be looking for a new keeper(Handanović, Begovic or Stegan would be my choice.) like Len Rum said Joe had a poor season last year.

Based on what exactly? Do you watch these keepers week in week out? Here's a stat for you, Joe was fourth highest in the PL last year in terms of shots to saves, Cech, De Gea and Szczesny were placed ahead of him. He had a 70% save rate, down significantly on both seasons previous where he was at 77%.

No doubt he needs to regain his form but stop exaggerating.

I've given you a stat that shows he performed better in one particular area than most of the keepers you list above, can you show me any evidence where he's weaker than them in terms of commanding his area or distribution? I genuinely would like to see it.

Rolee said:
Kun Aguero said:
de niro said:

Based on what exactly? Do you watch these keepers week in week out? Here's a stat for you, Joe was fourth highest in the PL last year in terms of shots to saves, Cech, De Gea and Szczesny were placed ahead of him. He had a 70% save rate, down significantly on both seasons previous where he was at 77%.

No doubt he needs to regain his form but stop exaggerating.

I've given you a stat that shows he performed better in one particular area than most of the keepers you list above, can you show me any evidence where he's weaker than them in terms of commanding his area or distribution? I genuinely would like to see it.

I was talking about Guzan. Not Joe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.