joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proelia said:
3rdlanarkblue said:
I loved Joe Corrigan and Joe Hart is the best we've had since then by a country mile. He will have ups and downs and he has room to improve a few things but he is ten times better than Shay Given was.

At his peak shay is one of the premier leagues finest goalies ever

For some reason the scousers hate him. They used to call him "Hollywood" and reckoned he looked great at shot stopping and making the odd brilliant save, but the rest of his game wasn't up to much. Rags didn't like him either. Nothing like the hate they have for Joe though.
Tbf, Shay used to get a fair bit of stick on here because he wouldn't come for crosses and always relied on his reflexes instead of trying to command his area. Once he got a little older and his reflexes started slowing down, his game dipped markedly. Great keeper, but a level below Schmeichel, Seaman etc.

Kun Aguero said:
Where's the haters today? that save from Smalling(I think!) was top class.

I was trying to get the East Stand to chant England's No. 1 and I was on my own. It was Level 2!!

Was watching the match last night and you can tell our new goalkeeping coach has had a huge influence in Harts distribution. Kicking seems to have improved and hes started throwing it out long (one which was perfect to Negredo).

The signs are looking good, lets hope he keeps that up.

3rdlanarkblue said:
I loved Joe Corrigan and Joe Hart is the best we've had since then by a country mile. He will have ups and downs and he has room to improve a few things but he is ten times better than Shay Given was.
I think Hart is one of the best goalies we've had but not as good as Coton or even Williams. Hart has got the advantage of playing in a great side with a good defence in front of him too.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
3rdlanarkblue said:
I think Hart is one of the best goalies we've had but not as good as Coton or even Williams. Hart has got the advantage of playing in a great side with a good defence in front of him too.

Not as good as Williams...wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.