joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
ban-mcfc said:
he should have been able to get close to that freekick.

as a goalkeeper you should stand in the middle of your goal, or close to the middle. that way, it will have to be a very good shot to beat you.

casillas in jan please.
Casillas in Jan is not going to happen, but a top quality keeper next summer will be a priority.

ManCitizens. said:
ban-mcfc said:

as a goalkeeper you should stand in the middle of your goal, or close to the middle. that way, it will have to be a very good shot to beat you.

casillas in jan please.

There's a reason he doesn't play for Madrid.

It's political not because of performance, albeit Lopez is in fine form.

If I remember correctly, the Revista panel say Perez believes Casillas holds too much dressing room power, that's why he is being dropped.

ban-mcfc said:

as a goalkeeper you should stand in the middle of your goal, or close to the middle. that way, it will have to be a very good shot to beat

casillas in jan please.

Every professional keeper will disagree with you ban.....primarily 'cos you're wrong........

.................Cassilas ? Be careful what you wish for......

The only thing keeping hart from a spell on the bench is the alternatives are not what I'd call over appealing. Should have made some sort of a tackle for their 3rd goal. It's been downhill for a while now but until he get's some meaningful opposition I'd say he can rest easy. The fact that every time we get beat harts performance comes up for discussion tells you something about his performances in general. Dortmund last year was probably his last truly great performance, he may need one again Wednesday!

B\connellblue said:
The only thing keeping hart from a spell on the bench is the alternatives are not what I'd call over appealing. Should have made some sort of a tackle for their 3rd goal. It's been downhill for a while now but until he get's some meaningful opposition I'd say he can rest easy. The fact that every time we get beat harts performance comes up for discussion tells you something about his performances in general. Dortmund last year was probably his last truly great performance, he may need one again Wednesday!

I wouldn't play him wednesday.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
B\connellblue said:

I wouldn't play him wednesday.

It's all about opinions but I'm delighted you're not our manager.

He certainly seems to have regressed somewhat.

He was only ever on a par with Given imo.

Possibly on the same level as James.

Not fit to lace Tony Cotons boots though. He was a well worked keeper and consistently earned his living.

80s Shorts said:

Not fit to lace Tony Cotons boots though. He was a well worked keeper and consistently earned his living.

Given at his peak was better. Joe is a fantastic goalkeeper but seems to believe it himself and its detrimental to his continuing development. He absolutely shits all over James.

Coton on the other hand I agree with, loved TC and he had an aura about him and he looked fucking mean - and had an aggressive streak to go with it. Perhaps Joe could do with ditching the happy go lucky/jokey character he is and grow a big fuck off moustache and start flattening everybody asunder at corners.

Davs 19 said:
ban-mcfc said:

as a goalkeeper you should stand in the middle of your goal, or close to the middle. that way, it will have to be a very good shot to beat

casillas in jan please.

Every professional keeper will disagree with you ban.....primarily 'cos you're wrong........

.................Cassilas ? Be careful what you wish for......

i'm not wrong, joe was stood too far to one side, which made anything on target over the wall a definite goal, you shouldnt be dead central but certainly a lot closer than hart was.

Drewmanc said:
80s Shorts said:

Given at his peak was better. Joe is a fantastic goalkeeper but seems to believe it himself and its detrimental to his continuing development. He absolutely shits all over James.

Coton on the other hand I agree with, loved TC and he had an aura about him and he looked fucking mean - and had an aggressive streak to go with it. Perhaps Joe could do with ditching the happy go lucky/jokey character he is and grow a big fuck off moustache and start flattening everybody asunder at corners.

That wouldn't work - for a blond, a big fuck-off moustache is just something to laugh at, ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.