joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately Joe is not fulfilling the potential he showed a couple of years ago, he is making too many errors, which could cost us big time.........

Come on Joe, we are all rootin' for you, learn from your mistakes and you'll be up there with Frank Swift, Bert and Big Joe.......

Davs 19 said:
Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
B\connellblue said:
The only thing keeping hart from a spell on the bench is the alternatives are not what I'd call over appealing. Should have made some sort of a tackle for their 3rd goal. It's been downhill for a while now but until he get's some meaningful opposition I'd say he can rest easy. The fact that every time we get beat harts performance comes up for discussion tells you something about his performances in general. Dortmund last year was probably his last truly great performance, he may need one again Wednesday!

I wouldn't play him wednesday.

It's all about opinions but I'm delighted you're not our manager.

At the moment he's a shoe-in to start come what may, with no competition for his position, so he will start everytime until he tells the boss he needs a night off.

He'll play on Wednesday, but he shouldn't. Personally, I'd play Pants. He may not be the 'England Goalie', but I can't remember him ever letting us down and Hart has been inconsistent for too long to ignore the problem.

ColinBellsjockstrap said:
Unfortunately Joe is not fulfilling the potential he showed a couple of years ago, he is making too many errors, which could cost us big time.........

Come on Joe, we are all rootin' for you, learn from your mistakes and you'll be up there with Frank Swift, Bert and Big Joe.......

he could do nothing about the goals today. Defensive mistakes from kompany and nastastic. Hes being made into a scapegoat

Seems like he was better 3 years ago than today. Anyone remember the Joe Hart who saved us at Tottenham with a Superman performance?

He must be feeling the heat after Platt's comments that Mancini planned to replace him.

Blue Haze said:
Seems like he was better 3 years ago than today. Not sure what's happened.

He must be feeling the heat after Platt's comments that Mancini planned to replace him.
If he had stopped any of the 3 goals, it would have been magnificent saves. But his failure to do so, is not reason enough for bringing him up as a scapegoat, as many seem to have here.

Kompany, and Nastasic screwed up on the 3rd goal.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
ColinBellsjockstrap said:

he could do nothing about the goals today. Defensive mistakes from kompany and nastastic. Hes being made into a scapegoat

Not true. For the free kick, his positioning was off. He stood rooted for a shot that wasn't fully in the corner and his reaction when he saw the replay on the screen said it all. For the third, he'd been put into the position by our defence, so no fault there, but his 'tackle' was piss poor. Goalkeepers make mistakes, he's only human, but for the last 15 months, he's made too many and Pellegrini should consider alternatives for the future, which might not include Joe.

lancs blue said:
Drewmanc said:
80s Shorts said:
He certainly seems to have regressed somewhat.

He was only ever on a par with Given imo.

Possibly on the same level as James.

Not fit to lace Tony Cotons boots though. He was a well worked keeper and consistently earned his living.

Given at his peak was better. Joe is a fantastic goalkeeper but seems to believe it himself and its detrimental to his continuing development. He absolutely shits all over James.

Coton on the other hand I agree with, loved TC and he had an aura about him and he looked fucking mean - and had an aggressive streak to go with it. Perhaps Joe could do with ditching the happy go lucky/jokey character he is and grow a big fuck off moustache and start flattening everybody asunder at corners.

That wouldn't work - for a blond, a big fuck-off moustache is just something to laugh at, ;-)

That's actually a fact. I've been frantically googling since you posted that and I can confirm that it's impossible to luck 'mean' while flaunting a big blonde moustache. You just look like a ****.

Back on TC - im sure there's stories of him actually being fairly hard but for the life of me I can't recall them - any bluemooners remember them?!!

daxman said:
Blue Haze said:
Seems like he was better 3 years ago than today. Not sure what's happened.

If he had stopped any of the 3 goals, it would have been magnificent saves. But his failure to do so, is not reason enough for bringing him up as a scapegoat, as many seem to have here.

Kompany, and Nastasic screwed up on the 3rd goal.
From his starting position yes they would have been great saves, but had his positioning been better he could have comfortably saved both shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.