joe hart

Status
Not open for further replies.
People can piss off that there was a call, what about when Demechelis had to clear it in the opening 10 mins because Hart failed to deal with it? Hart at the minute is a liability. Casillas in Jan please.

missed the game (work) but just found the footage on twitter, joe completely to blame, bad decision making. lets not slaughter him yet though he is and will be a great keeper.

Beswick Prize Bands Big Drum said:
Lavinda Past said:
Joe Hart.... Dead man walking.

Schoolboy error - Proven to be the total twat that he's become over the past couple of years.

GET RID OF THIS ARROGANT F*CKING LIABILITY IN JANUARY
Thanks for that Roy Keane

I'd rather have that twat Keane in goal than the posing pr*ck that Hart's become.

Lavinda Past said:
BlueTG said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Karma is a woman Hart..and it's having you in bucket loads.
Karma for what? Who did he kill?

He killed us at the FA Cup Final. Arrogant twat should have been on the bench, but spat his dummy out.

GET RID.

ahaha
yeah i remember in the 10/11 season he conceded a goal!
hang him!

People can piss off that there was a call, what about when Demechelis had to clear it in the opening 10 mins because Hart failed to deal with it? Hart at the minute is a liability. Casillas in Jan please.

didnt see game as in work but listened on radio, was it as clear cut joes fault as it was suggested? should he have let nas deal with ball?

Lavinda Past said:
BlueTG said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Karma is a woman Hart..and it's having you in bucket loads.
Karma for what? Who did he kill?

He killed us at the FA Cup Final. Arrogant twat should have been on the bench, but spat his dummy out.

GET RID.

he wanted to play in a cup final how does that make him arrogant- every player does. if i remember rightly mancini chose to play hart. I dont remember him or there ever being stories of him spitting his dummy out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.