John Guidetti

Ideally he'll go on loan but he needs to be 100 per cent fit or he might as well stay here and build up his fitness in the EDS....

Just thought i would point out, the two top goal scorers in the Premier League are Van Persie and Suarez, two ex eredivise strikers.

At same age in eredivise

RVP 9 in 23
Suarez 17 in 33
Guidetti 20 in 23

WNRH said:
Just thought i would point out, the two top goal scorers in the Premier League are Van Persie and Suarez, two ex eredivise strikers.

At same age in eredivise

RVP 9 in 23
Suarez 17 in 33
Guidetti 20 in 23

Guidetti hasn't got the turn of pace the other 2 have but I'd love to see him get a run of games for us or at least on loan to another premier league club

waspish said:
WNRH said:

At same age in eredivise

RVP 9 in 23
Suarez 17 in 33
Guidetti 20 in 23

Guidetti hasn't got the turn of pace the other 2 have but I'd love to see him get a run of games for us or at least on loan to another premier league club
Because RVP is known for his extreme pace? Sorry but i have never understood that arguement.

kp789 said:
EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
What about loaning him to city.
You can't loan your own players to your own club, you already own them so are allowed to use them like any other player.
it was a joke mate,seeing he's been here for 4 years, and played for 3 different clubs and not played for us,doesnt matter : )

I'd love to see him in or loaned so we can get a small read on what he is about. Sooner than later would be nice too!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.