John Stones - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He seems to be always coming back from injuries .Then fans say he needs games to regain his form .Then he catches a muscle injury and the cycle repeats.

He seems to be always coming back from injuries .Then fans say he needs games to regain his form .Then he catches a muscle injury and the cycle repeats.
These people are in denial the best one is he'll be fine when laporte is back ignoring the fact that its not a good thing if he needs laporte next to him.

These people are in denial the best one is he'll be fine when laporte is back ignoring the fact that its not a good thing if he needs laporte next to him.

There's always an excuse for Stones and he is always going to be great when he gets fit, or when has X person next to him. The guy has been here for 3.5 years and we have had half a good season out of him for £50m.

Still only 24, if we can get him fit he's a better third than Ota moving forward and we can use Garcia as 4th choice. What we need to do is sell Ota this summer and buy one more world class CB to partner Laporte. I like Dias at Benfica.

Still only 24, if we can get him fit he's a better third than Ota moving forward and we can use Garcia as 4th choice. What we need to do is sell Ota this summer and buy one more world class CB to partner Laporte. I like Dias at Benfica.
we need to sell both of them stones is a bit too injury prone and mistake prone to ever be good enough for us he also isn't a leader either. Its disappointing that he hasn't developed in the last 3 years but hopefully this will help us rethink our recruitment plan for defenders.

He’s 26 in 3 months. Young player like Jesse although admittedly not half as bad as him!

Was always hoping he would of made it here, gave him all the time in the world despite his errors but he's a liability and I think we should cut our losses with him

I think Stones survives a summer cull. Otamendi leaves and we already need to replace Kompany, so I don’t think we’re letting Stones go just yet. Summer 2021 is my guess, with him as 4th/5th choice until then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.