John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
£30m for camel gob 15 years ago, £40m for Stones now, seems like a bargain especially if he signs and stays for 10 years. He can play football, I am not doubting that but can he defend??

Any new news on this today?

John Stones reportedly snubs Barcelona: They think he wants Man City move..

tumblr_ne105yIBmM1qg39ewo1_500.gif

Press pushing for this one it seems?

Denayer has become the new Guidetti
Precisely and he will get his chance being able to play RB/CB. Don't people realize that our defense is old and the so called "weak link" Mangala is one of the younger ones? We are trying to plan forbthe future and bring in top young talent to build on.

Bit tired of the give Denayer a go instead of buying Stones rhetoric. Do you not think those responsible have ever considered that?

I wonder how many that are saying that have watched Denayer in action much?

That is not an implied criticism of Denayer. I have not seen enough of him or Stones to form an opinion but I trust that the people responsible for these things at City have...

When we buy experienced older players 28+ all everyone does is moan how were not buying for the future and when we sign a young player with a lot of potential (poor season due to poor management) all everyone moans about is buying someone with experience and already proven.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.