John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. They talk about Terry's loyalty, what about theirs, he's not said anything indicating he's willing to move and they're slaughtering him. They don't realise that he might notice this and think 'well fuck em then'.

jellert said:
Well if John Terry didn't want to come to City he would already have said that in the media........ So i think something is going on

Not if he wants a better deal. He won't get a better deal if there are no interested parties. He needs us interested and he needs chelsea to believe it is possible for him to leave

Andouble said:
Marvin said:
The ITK comment relates to the MEN messageboard under the Etoo discussion.

Someone called Bluejedi said he was due for a medical on Monday.

Meaningless unless the story can be verified

and does 'bluejedi' have a previous history?
he/she predicted the adug takeover a few days before it was announced, and also some other stuff im lead to belive...

Giosballbag said:
I think it will boil down to where John Terry wants to go next week South Africa or America. Simple.

he'll want to get a sample of the place for next summer. nailed on :p

Giosballbag said:
I think it will boil down to where John Terry wants to go next week South Africa or America. Simple.
PMSL. Johns sole decision will be based on where he prefers his pre season didn't you know folks.

I dont know which profile you guys sae of John George Terry. Type John George Terry and the first one where he is smiling with dimples in the white shirt and London network is the REAL JT. not the onw with his missus.
DOH!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.