John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: More info on JT

wow, i have never seen as big a crock of shit on bluemoon as i have from reading the last few pages of this thread.

pathetic.

jay-lofty said:
vbr said:
jay-lofty said:
vbr said:
Wow 37 pages on a WUM posting a bunch of shite.

So vbr did you predict Taylor signing?

He got it from a Villa forum you numpty.

Well then he uses sources but he knows more than you do mate

PMSL. Yeah he uses public Villa forum sources to find out we're signing Taylor, wow I wish someone else could have access to those sources....oh wait they do. Now he's just posting WUM dog shite. Terry handing in a transfer request without it being reported anywhere. Hahahaha.

not my fault! said:
cooky's_overbite said:
not my fault! said:
bluebrandon said:
if you read the profile on the link above and some of the messages he got his info from the villa forum and posted it on here

I believe in giving the guy a chance, if the likes of Eto'o dont sign then open season. TBF though I said about the RSC deal over a year ago including fee's etc so it's not rocket science to get that one right, see your point about the Villa forum though seen as two of the predictions have been Villa players. As for Terry I doubt we will get him, not saying we couldnt but you have to admit that his silence is very strange.

Don't you mean Roque science........sorry couldn't resist

Bum bum tish... pmsl very funny and quick.

which is unusual for myself :)

PhuketBlue said:
bluebrandon said:
jay-lofty said:
vbr said:
Wow 37 pages on a WUM posting a bunch of shite.

So vbr did you predict Taylor signing?
no but villa forum did where he took info from

And the Villa forum had info on Corluka, RSC and the bid for Terry?
no it did not but the spurs forum he took qoutes from had plenty about corluka read his messages on 123people.co.uk username spursmad321 and read em

Corluka
RSQ
Barry
Taylor
Terry.

TBH i dont care who he is, or his source, he is pretty accurate, and on another note, AC milan confirm they want Fabiano and only fabiano.

guys not really fair putting out all his info in a thread like this.

why cant we just sit back and enjoy the speculation and see if his predictions become true? time will tell whether he is the real deal or a WUM. but putting links to his photo, facebook page and whatnot is the quickest way of stopping him from ever posting info here again (though admittedly he's been a bit stupid to have a username here thats also his email address.. provided it is him)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.