John Terry [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Fixer said:
Sindre89 said:
Where has all your ITKs gone? It was something new every day for a couple of weeks ago but no its nothing new to talk about.

Word has it they're all on the chelsea forums! but you wouldn't know cos your always on here;)

Haha, i actually laughed;-)

Hamann Pineapple said:
I thinks it's about time we threw the Terry towell in.

Personally I think we should wait and see what happens in the next week or so as both Chelsea and us will be back in the UK in the next few days.

This deal was never going to be completed one way or another whilst we are in SA and Terry in the US with Chelsea

heard somewhere today (radio i think),the reason terry,s saying nowt is because his agent/reps are not out in the u.s.a. with him,and won,t say or do anything until he meets up with them......

The Fixer said:
Has Adebayor been told something about JT? or his he taking a wild guess like the chelsea players who believe he will stay?

Note: city still not withdrawn interest, JT still silent!

I'm going to say wild guess, he was talking about us getting Toure, then he mentioned or Terry and SSN are now saying Adebayor thinks he will be joined by Terry

riley347 said:
heard somewhere today (radio i think),the reason terry,s saying nowt is because his agent/reps are not out in the u.s.a. with him,and won,t say or do anything until he meets up with them......
this situation started before Terry going to the USA and him or his reps didn't say anything last week, either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.