Johnson

AntonDonJuan said:
forevercity said:
the lad turns his life upside down to get fit and still gets mocked, grade a *****
Hahahahahaha

Turned his life upside down????

The guy is paid £50k a week to play football, not spunk his money on beer everyday. You're telling me, that after finally realising that he was wasting his career and started knuckling down that Johnno has turned his life upside down??

Behave

Post of the Day ADJ!!

See my earlier post with a link to a guy who had both his legs and his arm blown off in Afghanistan.He has had to learn to walk on artificial legs.He now has a job at RAF Brize Norton teaching recruits how to Parachute!That is somebody who has 'turned his life around'.

carolyn said:
Too fat and looks very unhealthy. Don't think he's gonna be the same player again after he 'lost is head' last season anyway, and now he looks too fat to move. Apart from that I like him and good to see im back

You obviously no nothing about football or your a rag, "looks to fat to move" how ridiculous are you saying that? we dont need you so go crawl back to where you came from you idiot.

Good to see you back MJ, dont listen to the no nowts on here all true City fans are behind you.

personally im well up for mj returning to the team, i think hes gonna prove alot of doubters on here wrong ala stephen ireland.

get behind our players.

Could not belive comments about Johnson last night, the lad has been through a tough time and needs our support....he was wearing a blue shirt and we should support him not take the piss....he is young, made mistakes.....Jim Cassell attended our suporters meeting few weeks back and still says Johnson is the player - has it all! Give the lad a chance - I would love to see him so well for us!

staffs_blue said:
Maybe its just me or maybe its his haircut but he still looks a bit overweight?

I agree though that its good to see him back!

Our squad is quality!! :o)

He looks overweight, because when you last saw him he was a scrawny youngster, to me he looks "filled out", and in pretty perfect shape, thought he looked good and ready last night, will be like having a new signing if he is like he was before he left, it will take time, but great to see him back.

Michael Johnson is a Manchester City player, therefore whenever he pulls on a blue shirt he gets nothing but 100% support from me, like every other player does. I don't care what he's done, may have done, is rumoured to have done. The fact is he's now in contention for a role in the squad and based on that fantastic piece of skill and passing in his little cameo last night he's there on merit. Mark Hughes wouldn't have Johnson anywhere near the squad if he didn't think he was good enough or fit enough. His weight will come down with game time and regular training, neither of which he had for the majority of last season. It was great to see him back last night and he's yet another quality option we have in a brilliant squad. Now give the lad a break.

Dont laugth but went he turned and lost three players and later clipped that pass for RSC to run it reminded me of Stephen Gerrard!!

When he came on I said to my friend who sits next to me "try getting past that monster of a man!!"

I was surprised when I came to the conclusion that, considering he has been out for so long, he still had a good first touch and a bit of finesse about him.

I'd back him to put pressure on Stevie given that the latter is really out of form. This is a great time for him to come back and try and make his mark.

No point slagging him off. What good is it going to do?

seantheduck said:
Could not belive comments about Johnson last night, the lad has been through a tough time and needs our support....he was wearing a blue shirt and we should support him not take the piss....he is young, made mistakes.....Jim Cassell attended our suporters meeting few weeks back and still says Johnson is the player - has it all! Give the lad a chance - I would love to see him so well for us!

I wouldn't saying on the piss most nights, easting fast foods and other stuff is going through a tough time. It's a great time that most 21 year olds do but he is a 21 year old professional footballer not a 21 year old office worker.

Turned his life around and been through a tough time my arse, he's took the piss out of the club for the last year feigning injuries, good to see him back but for 50k a week he should never ever have done what he has the last year but then again he is the new colin bell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.