Joke thread

A man goes to the cemetery to visit his late wife. He notices a man across the way who is inconsolable. The man is pounding the ground with his fist and sobbing “why did you have to die why why why?

The other man rushes over and tries to calm him down. He says “I understand the deceased must have been very very close to you”. The man, still sobbing, says “no, I never met him” and begins pounding the ground and repeating “why why why did you die?”

The first man is terrbly confused. “May I ask you who is buried here?”

The sobbing man pauses and says... “it's my wife's first husband “.

I can't stand people who always think they're worse off than everyone else.
My mate Derek is brilliant...a few years ago, he had a nasty accident and lost both feet and his voice.
But does he make a song and dance about it?...
True story, I worked for a data technology company supplying betting information to bookmakers. A new system was developed and a promotional leaflet was produced for the reps to sell, in it, the system was described as, "all singing and all dancing".

After what could be described as a bit of a disaster one of our Customers rang our Office based in Salford, he said:

"this system you sold me that is all singing, all dancing, well it's now got a sore throat and gout"

A gas man knocked at a door. A young lad about 14 answered dressed in suspenders, fish net stockings, wig, basque and full make-up. He's holding a glass of brandy in one hand and a spliff the size of a Cornetto in the other
The gas man says, 'Hiya mate, is your mam or dad in?'
Kid replies, 'What do you fuckin think?'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.