Joke thread

A husband and wife get up on Sunday morning.
After breakfast, the wife notices that her husband isn’t dressed for church.
“Why aren’t you dressed for church?”
“Simple. I’m not going.”
“Why not?”
“Well, I’ll give you three good reasons why I’m not going.
First of all, the church is cold in the morning.
It’s freezing cold. Second, no one there likes me.
Everyone is always talking about me behind my back.
And third, most important of all, I just don’t feel like going!”
“Well, I’ll give you three pretty good reasons why you ARE going.
First of all, the church isn’t cold in the morning; it’s warm.
Second, I think, or I’m pretty sure, that there are some people there who do like you, and third you’re the minister, so get dressed.”

Guy was talking to his mate at work - 'I had one of them Freudian slips when talking to the wife this morning'

'what's that then?'

'you know, when you say something very similar to what you were meaning to say but it means something completely different'

'What'd you say?'

'well I meant to say - pass the sugar dear, but it came out as Fuck off you fat woman, you've ruined my life'

665bdd17d298f.jpeg

The seven dwarfs are in Rome and they go on a tour of the city.

After a while they go to the Vatican and meet the Pope.

Grumpy, for once, seems to have a lot to say; he keeps asking the pontiff questions about the church, and in particular, nuns. "Your Holiness, do you have any really short nuns?"

"No, my son, all our nuns are at least five feet tall."

"Are you sure? I mean, you wouldn't have any nuns that are, say, about my height? Maybe a little shorter?"

"I'm afraid not. Why do you ask?"

"No reason." Pause. "Positive? Nobody in a habit that's about three feet tall, two and a half feet tall?"

"I'm sure" says the Pope.

Grumpy looks dejected at this news, and the pope wonders why. So he listens to the dwarfs as they leave the building.

"What'd he say? What'd he say?" chant the other six dwarfs.

Grumpy says, "He said they don't have any."

And the other six start chanting, "Grumpy fucked a penguin! Grumpy fucked a penguin! Grumpy fucked a penguin!"....

Three mates decide to go on a ski trip together but they arrive at the resort late and the last available room only has a king size bed.
They shrug it off and figure no big deal, they’re tired and cold and just want to get some sleep so they head on up to the room and climb into the bed and quickly pass out.

The next morning they wake up and over breakfast the guy who’d been sleeping on the left side starts telling the others about this amazing dream he had the night before about having sex with a beautiful woman.

As soon as he’s done telling his story the guy who slept on the other side of the bed says “wow, that’s crazy, I had the exact same dream!”

Lastly the guy who slept in the middle says bitterly “you guys are lucky, I just dreamed I was skiing.”

A woman goes to her partner's home. This is her first time meeting the family and she is very nervous.

They all sit down and begin eating a fine meal.

The woman is beginning to feel a little discomfort, thanks to her nervousness and the broccoli casserole. The gas pains are almost making her eyes water.

Left with no other choice, she decides to relieve herself a bit and lets out a dainty fart.

It wasn't loud, but everyone at the table heard the pouf.

Before she even had a chance to be embarrassed, her boyfriend's father looked over at the dog that had been snoozing at the woman's feet and said in a rather stern voice, "Skippy!".

The woman thought, "This is great!" and a big smile came across her face.

A couple of minutes later, she was beginning to feel the pain again.

This time, she didn't even hesitate. She let a much louder and longer fart rip.

The father again looked and the dog and yelled, "Dammit Skippy!"

Once again the woman smiled and thought "Yes!".

A few minutes later the woman had to let another one rip. This time she didn't even think about it. She let rip a fart that rivaled a train whistle blowing!

Once again, the father looked at the dog with disgust and yelled,

"Dammit Skippy, get away from her before she shits on you!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.