Joke thread

Sad news from the Nestle factory today. A man was crushed to death by hundreds of boxes of chocolates.
He tried in vain to attract attention but every time he yelled, 'The Milky Bars are on me!'..people just cheered.
A bit flakey, that one.

True story, many years ago I had to take a test to ensure my fertility was in order (long story) so I had to provide a sample.

The instructions were to place the sample in the receptacle provided but it was so small it was advised to use a larger container first. So the embarrassment of having to take a tug for this purpose was bad enough but Mrs H offered to give me a hand.

I asked her to get me something to capture my output, she went downstairs and returned with the washing up bowl, I said "how much do you think is in there?" was laughing so much it took the tension away.

True story, many years ago I had to take a test to ensure my fertility was in order (long story) so I had to provide a sample.

The instructions were to place the sample in the receptacle provided but it was so small it was advised to use a larger container first. So the embarrassment of having to take a tug for this purpose was bad enough but Mrs H offered to give me a hand.

I asked her to get me something to capture my output, she went downstairs and returned with the washing up bowl, I said "how much do you think is in there?" was laughing so much it took the tension away.
My mate had the same situation. I asked him how he had got on. He said: ” I got so excited, I missed the jar.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.