Joke thread

Very true.
We went to Jesolo near Venice a couple of years ago in late September. The hotel gave us a a ticket for two sunbeds at the beach across the road, we went one day and the beach was pretty much deserted with hundreds of empty sun beds. We got settled and about ten minutes later a German couple came up and said we were using their sun beds. I checked the ticket and he was correct but we asked why they couldn't use another pair as there were dozens all aorund where we were. He insisted that we moved??

They were just obeying orders....

While it may be a generalisation, Germans have a reputation for sticking to rules/laws very strictly.

A Texan farmer went to visit his distant relative, also a farmer, in Cornwall.

A couple of days after he’d arrived and recovered from his jet lag, the host thought he’d show his relative around the farm. It was about 200 acres and he was very proud of it.

As they were walking around, the Texan said, "I can get in my car in the morning, and I’m still on my land in the evening".

The Cornishman replied, "Yeah, I used to have a car like that, too".

Very true.
We went to Jesolo near Venice a couple of years ago in late September. The hotel gave us a a ticket for two sunbeds at the beach across the road, we went one day and the beach was pretty much deserted with hundreds of empty sun beds. We got settled and about ten minutes later a German couple came up and said we were using their sun beds. I checked the ticket and he was correct but we asked why they couldn't use another pair as there were dozens all aorund where we were. He insisted that we moved??
Was your bike outside?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.