Joke thread

This ' thumbs up, like ' emoji that we have to show appreciation of a posting is all well and good....any chance we can have a ' thumbs down, crap !! ' for some of LPs jokes.

No likee, no upvotee. One man's meat is another man's poison as they say.

The absence of your (or any other 'regulars') name under one of my post says it all.

A woman reports her husband’s disappearance to the police.

They ask her for a description, and she says, “He’s six feet, three inches tall, well-built, with thick, curly hair.”

Her friend says, “What are you talking about? Your husband is five-feet-four, bald, and has a huge belly.”

And she says, “Who wants that one back?”

Woman goes to see a gynaecologist for the first time and is laying back when she hears him gasp

Worried she asks if everything is OK and the gynaecologist responds.

"Sorry, no, everything's fine and healthy don't worry. It's you just have the largest vagina I have ever seen, and I'm a gynaecologist"

"Realy, is it that big?" ask the woman

"oh yes, go home and stand over a mirror and have look"

So she heads home and follows instructions, and is stand over the mirror when her husband walks in sees her, and throws her across the room.

"What the hell, you nearly broke my fuckng arm" screams the woman

The husband responds - "If you'd fell down that hole, you'd have broke your fucking neck"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.