Joke thread

For any Welsh FOCs out there...

A Welshman is stranded on a desert island, and after a while realised he's going to be there a while so gets to work building things that will remind him of home.

After 20 years he is rescued, and before he leaves he shows the captain of the ship the results of all his hard work.

He shows him the little terraced house he built, just like the one he grew up in.

He shows him the working men's club he built to remind him of all the nights he spent with his friends.

And shows the captain the chapel he built, just like one he went to every Sunday with his family back home in the valleys.

Just as they're leaving the captain notices another chapel just as carefully built and decorated as the other that the Welshman hasn't shown them, so naturally he asks about it

Oh says the Welshman, I wanted to feel like I was back home and that's why I built the house and the club and the chapel.

Yes but what about the other chapel?

Oh that's the one I don't go to.

The Lone Ranger and Tonto were riding the trail one day, and heard the ominous sound of Indian wardrums coming from the next hill.
“I don’t like the sound of those drums, Tonto,” he said.
Next moment a red Indian brave stepped out from behind a tree and said “Yeah, it’s not very good is it... our regular drummer is off sick today.”

A big English teaching Hospital invited over a group of students from Africa to study there for a year.

One day a gynaecological consultant was walking past a couple of the exchange students who were having an argument.

“I tell you it is wahoom! W A H O O M!”

“No it is not! It is woomba! WOOMBA!”

Unable to resist, the consultant strolled over to them and said “Actually the word you are looking for is womb! W O M B.” and strolled on his way.

The first African turned to the second and said “What is he talking about, I bet he has never even seen a hippopotamus nevermind heard one fart underwater!”

A girl and her little brother are attending the first day of elementary school in a one-room country school.

The teacher tells all the students to stand and give their names. When it’s the sister’s turn, she stands and says, “My name is Snotty Jones.”

“No,” says the teacher. “I don’t want you to give us your nickname, I want your real given name.”

“But, teacher,” says the girl, “That IS my real name! Everybody has called me that for my whole life!”

“Well, that’s just not possible, and if you don’t know what the name on your birth certificate is, I’m going to have to send you home to get it.”

“Okay, I guess that’s what I have to do,” the girl says and gathers her belongings.

As she walks by her little brother’s desk, she says, “C’mon, Shitty, she’s not going to believe you, either.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.