Joke thread

A naive 16 year old girl asked her mother if her friend Todd could take her to the cinema. She said what kind of film? The girl replied horror. The mother said "No they're all evil. What else is showing?" The girl said chick flick romantic. The mother said "No - might give Todd ideas! What else?" The girl said comedy. Ma replied "Well I guess that would be all right then."

On her daughter's return the mother asked "How was the film honey?" She replied "Mum it was so funny. I laughed so hard I thought I'd peed myself. But Todd was the perfect gentleman - he kept putting his hand between my legs to stop it happening."
That one’s on the previous page

An irate woman burst into the baker's shop and said, " I sent my son in for two pounds of biscuits this morning, but when I weighed them there was only one pound. I suggest that you check your scales."

The baker looked at her calmly for a moment or two and then replied, "Ma'am, I suggest you weigh your son."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.