Joke thread

A man buys several sheep, hoping to breed them for wool. After several weeks, he notices that none of the sheep are getting pregnant, and calls a vet for help. The vet tells him that he should try artificial insemination.

The guy doesn't have the slightest idea what this means but, not wanting to display his ignorance, only asks the vet how he will know when the sheep are pregnant. The vet tells him that they will be on their backs waving their legs in the air.

The Man hangs up and gives it some thought. He comes to the conclusion that artificial insemination means he has to impregnate the sheep. So, he loads the sheep into his truck, drives them out into the woods, has sex with them all, brings them back and goes to bed.

Next morning, he wakes and looks out at the sheep. Seeing that they are all still standing around, he concludes that the first try didn't take, and loads them in the truck again. He drives them out to the woods, bangs each sheep twice for good measure, brings them back and goes to bed.

Next morning, he wakes to find the sheep still just standing around. One more try, he tells himself, and proceeds to load them up and drive them out to the woods. He spends all day shagging the sheep and, upon returning home, falls into bed wrecked..

The next morning, hes so tired he cannot even get out of bed to look at the sheep. He nudges his wife and says" look out the window are those sheep on their backs, legs waving in the air?. "No," she says, "they're all in the truck beeping the horn!

h1609182F

Essex girl goes out on the town, big night out, usual story, drunk and disorderly, gets into a knife fight, gets shanked, blood everywhere, goes to A&E.
Doctor examines here but can't find the wound.
He says, 'I don't know where you're bleeding from.'
She says, 'I'm from bleedin' Billericay, inn'I, now f***** sew me up, you c***.'

A wasp was buzzing around me, pestering me, all day. Eventually I screamed "Leave me be!"

I won a competition to the see the monkeys at Chester Zoo. What a great day out for the family, well until the lead singer started wanking and chucking shit at us. Rip Davy.

My mate Phil is a great lad. He really has his head screwed on. I should know, I did it, with a phillips head screwdriver.

I was in a right state last week. But I was Delaware of the situation.

TangerineSteve17 said:
A wasp was buzzing around me, pestering me, all day. Eventually I screamed "Leave me be!"

I won a competition to the see the monkeys at Chester Zoo. What a great day out for the family, well until the lead singer started wanking and chucking shit at us. Rip Davy.

My mate Phil is a great lad. He really has his head screwed on. I should know, I did it, with a phillips head screwdriver.

funny-dog-laughing-poster-you-funny-kid.jpg

Thank God you're back!!

"We didn't play very well or create enough chances and we feel it's definitely two points dropped against one of the lesser teams."

Said Sean Dyche.

TangerineSteve17 said:

yay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.