Joke thread

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
What is the difference between Fanny Craddock and a cross country runner?

One goes for a pant in the country and the other is a c**t in the pantry.

MES, you may have to explain who Fanny Craddock is to 75% of posters on here.

On the same subject, did her husband really say on national tv, "I hope all your donuts turn out like Fannys"

Whilst I was out driving, I spotted an old woman, she had to be pushing ninety, all greyed up hair and a wrinkly face...I thought she'll fucking kill someone driving at that speed.

When I last holidayed in the Outback Australia, I was unfortunate enough to get choked by a snake!...Entirely my fault mind, I should've taken a smaller bite.

I began pissing my sides when my dentist tripped and fell, dropping his canister of Nitrous Oxide. He said "Hey! This is no laughing matter."

I confronted the wife.
I said "Oi! YOU. I'm completely sick of your fictions and fibs. Does everything that comes out of your stupid ugly face have to be a Lie!?"
She paused, jaw gaping, then said "I'm utterly speechless!"

My favourite naming game is called "Dr Whos List" it's out of This World.

If a bra is an "upper-topper-flopper-stopper" and a pair of undies are "lower-decker-pecker-checkers" - what do you call a Japanese boxer's father who suffers from diarrhoea?

a "slap-happy-jappy-with-a-crap-happy-pappy"

Rumours of a new 15 inch butter-knife appear to be rife...They're extemely widespread.

As a child growing up with my mum, my favourite toy was a little plastic man that I called "dad". It was my father figure.

I've just completed my latest acting role. I have to admit, I was out of my comfort zone trying to play a man with epilepsy. I was like a fish out of water.

I think my house alarm's motion detector has fallen for me. Every time I walk through the door it just lights up.

I saw a scary girl ghost last night with huge tits. I was scared stiff.

TangerineSteve17 said:
Rumours of a new 15 inch butter-knife appear to be rife...They're extemely widespread.

As a child growing up with my mum, my favourite toy was a little plastic man that I called "dad". It was my father figure.

I've just completed my latest acting role. I have to admit, I was out of my comfort zone trying to play a man with epilepsy. I was like a fish out of water.

I think my house alarm's motion detector has fallen for me. Every time I walk through the door it just lights up.

Tell me...

Do your jokes improve as the day goes on?

If not It might be a long day.

chabal said:
TangerineSteve17 said:

Tell me...

ever thought of going on stage Steve ?

sweeping it

nimrod said:
chabal said:
TangerineSteve17 said:

Tell me...

sweeping it

nimrod meet steve, steve meet nimrod.

You two have a lot in common.

chabal said:
nimrod said:
chabal said:
Tell me...

sweeping it

nimrod meet steve, steve meet nimrod.

You two have a lot in common.

[bigimg]https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/s526x395/10689901_10152776663910909_1029640513123941549_n.jpg?oh=1426008534b8846ff0dc3187523deba9&oe=54D0C49F&__gda__=1422524553_c1f811b6b72500a110f50718c8e5ed8a[/bigimg]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.