Joke thread

The last few weeks,mrs TTT and me have started wearing boxing gloves to bed.The next morning,the trainers are on,with the headband,as we're pounding the streets,listening to The Eye Of The Tiger.

i think we're going through a Rocky patch.

Nothing makes me happier than when I'm slapping my balls against my wife's chin.

2 snooker balls inside a sock is genius.

My latest business venture is in ruins.
I formed a new club teaching young kids to play the violin. One month in and not one child has showed up.
In hindsight, calling it kiddie fiddlers probably wasn't a smart move.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
TTTCITYBHOY said:
The last few weeks,mrs TTT and me have started wearing boxing gloves to bed.The next morning,the trainers are on,with the headband,as we're pounding the streets,listening to The Eye Of The Tiger.

i think we're going through a Rocky patch.

celtic are good at football...

well us English find it hilarious...
?

Man walks into a lift, the biggest blackguy he has ever seen is standing in it. The black guy, noticing the man's scared face says, "yep, that's right, 6 foot 9, 370 pounds of pure muscle, 15 inch Dick, Turner brown. As he is just about to say "please to meet you", the guy faints. 10 minutes pass and the little man wakes up. The black man says, "hi, I'm turner brown, we met in the lift, did I scare you?", the little man says, "im sorry, it's just....I thought you said turn around".

Where did the chicken cross the road?

To watch the grannies rock and roll.

I was talking to a girl in the pub the other night and I said " you remind me of my little toe " she said "is that because I'm small and cute? " I replied " No it's because I'll probably end up banging you on the coffee table "

The missus rang me on my mobile today ranting " Where the hell are you?" I said " Can you remember that jewellery shop we looked in on Saturday? The one that had those earrings you liked in the window?" "Yes" she said in a more cheerful tone. I said "well I'm in the pub next door"

I couldn't find the fucking thingy that peels the carrots and potatoes, so I asked the kids if they'd seen it. Apparently she left me yesterday.

A man has been rushed to hospital after a bizarre sex game went wrong and left him with 6 toy horses stuck up his arse. Doctors describe his condition as 'stable'

Little Johnny's Teacher says - whoever can answer the following questions can have a half day from school. Who said "...ask not what your country can do for you" - before Johnny can open his mouth, Nancy shouts "John F Kennedy" Teacher says "very good, Nancy, you can go" Teacher asks "who said - I have a dream" - before Johnny can open his mouth, Mary shouts - "Martin Luther King" Teacher says very good Mary, you can go" Johnny is raging & just as teacher turns her back Johnny says "I wish those two slags would have kept their mouths shut" Teacher looks & says "who said that" Johnny replies "Ryan Giggs - I'll see you tomorrow!"

My dog ate a condom last night.Try explaining that to the vet as it's hanging halfway out of his arse.

"Got my wallet stolen by a fella wearing a camoflauge jacket on a pair of crutches ! I shouted after him, listen pal you can hide but you cant run"

My polish wife is struggling to come to terms with the english language. The other night she said to me
"Me be going out with friends this night" smiling. i had to correct her

"no your fucking not ! "

i`ll get my coat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.