Joke thread

pudge said:
Probably been done before and perhaps a tad too late with it, but it always makes me chuckle;

Liverpool have signed a new striker from Nigeria.
On his first day of training, Kenny Dalglish picked up the ball and said ‘BALL’ then pointed at the goal and said ‘Goal. Then he demonstrated a kicking motion and said ‘Kick’ understand, ‘Kick ball, goal, GOOOOOAAAALLL!’
Eventually the young African plucks up courage to say “Excuse me Mr Dalglish but I speak very good English” Dalglish replies ‘ Sit down son, I’m talking to Andy Carroll.’

Luis Suarez then jumped up and said "Hey negrito, don't disrespect King Kenny like that."

citykev28 said:
Kun Aguero said:
I've just met Mark Hughes in a lift, I asked him if he was going up, he said no going down....

is this true?

Surely he wouldnt of said it,if not true.
More to the point was it a shop or a hotel lift?

mrcunny said:
citykev28 said:
Kun Aguero said:
I've just met Mark Hughes in a lift, I asked him if he was going up, he said no going down....

is this true?

When he said, "No, going down" did he give you a cheeky wink?

gaudinho's stolen car said:
mrcunny said:
citykev28 said:
is this true?

When he said, "No, going down" did he give you a cheeky wank?

images

paphos-mcfc said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
mrcunny said:

When he said, "No, going down" did he give you a cheeky wank?

images

Whatever happens in a lift stays in the lift

usually splattered all over the walls...

heres a true story for you me and the mrs went into a lift in prague and somene had smashed the full length lift mirror,our mrs then said i do love those designer mirrors..

speccybob 8 said:
A man walked out to the street and caught a taxi just going by.

He got into the taxi, and the cabbie said, "Perfect timing. You're just like
"Brian!

Passenger: "Who?"

Cabbie: "Brian Sullivan. He's a guy who did everything right all the time. Like my coming along when you needed a cab, things happen like that to Brian Sullivan, every single time."

Passenger: "There are always a few clouds over everybody."

Cabbie: "Not Brian Sullivan. He was a terrific athlete. He could have won the Grand Slam at tennis. He could golf with the pros. He sang like an opera baritone and danced like a Broadway star and you should have heard him play the piano. He was an amazing guy."

Passenger: "Sounds like he was something really special."

Cabbie: "There's more. He had a memory like a computer. He remembered everybody's birthday. He knew all about wine, which foods to order and which fork to eat them with. He could fix anything. Not like me. I change a fuse, and the whole street blacks out. But Brian Sullivan, he could do everything right."

Passenger: "Wow. Some guy then."

Cabbie: "He always knew the quickest way to go in traffic and avoid traffic jams. Not like me, I always seem to get stuck in them. But Brian, he never made a mistake, and he really knew how to treat a woman and make her feel good. He would never answer her back even if she was in the wrong; and his clothing was always immaculate, shoes highly polished too. He was the perfect man! He never made a mistake. No one could ever measure up to Brian Sullivan."

Passenger: "An amazing fellow. How did you meet him?"

Cabbie: "Well, I never actually met Brian. He died. I'm married to his fucking widow."

Absolutely brilliant!

Hats off to that man!

I bumped in to a homeless guy the other day. He asked me if I could spare any change. I stopped and looked at him and said,
"In my left hand I have a tenner, in my right hand I have a pound, which do you want?"

He replied, "I'll have the tenner."

"No you fucking won't," I said, shaking my head.

"Why not?" responded the unfortunate chap.

"Because beggars can't be choosers."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.