Joke thread

Chief Sitting Bull is in his teepee, enjoying a moments peace. After a while, a young member of the tribe enters, sir he says, I have a question, ask then says chief Sitting Bull and I will answer. Ok, says the young brave,I was wondering how we get our names. Well, says the chief,after the father has helped with the birth of his child,he goes walkabout,and gets the name from something memorable that he sees. For instance, swooping crow, running bear, two wolves, and your own sister flying dove,were all named this way.Oh, says the young brave that explains it,thank you. Thats quite alright Two Bison Fucking, I am pleased to help.
Kenny Everett wants his joke back from 1982. Although it was 2 dogs fucking back then.

Kenny Everett wants his joke back from 1982. Although it was 2 dogs fucking back then.

220px-Twodogsfucking.jpg

We call a guy at work two dogs.

Just been to Asda
Saw a bloke whose trolley was full to the brim with hand sanitizers, baby wipes, liquid soaps, everything that people need!!
I gave a piece of my mind and called him a selfish get.
Then gave him a low down about the elderly who need these types of things.
Told him he should be ashamed of himself!
He said: "That’s all well and good and you have made an excellent point. But I work here, can I carry on filling the shelves now?"

Last week, my next door neighbour asked me:

“Seeing as our houses are the same design... Can I ask how many rolls of wallpaper you bought to decorate the living room?”

“Thirteen” I said.

Today, he came round looking angry: “I’ve got three rolls left over!!!”

“So did I!” I said

You’ve been watching to much Bernard manning while your isolating, heard this joke 30 years ago:)

Chief Sitting Bull is in his teepee, enjoying a moments peace. After a while, a young member of the tribe enters, sir he says, I have a question, ask then says chief Sitting Bull and I will answer. Ok, says the young brave,I was wondering how we get our names. Well, says the chief,after the father has helped with the birth of his child,he goes walkabout,and gets the name from something memorable that he sees. For instance, swooping crow, running bear, two wolves, and your own sister flying dove,were all named this way.Oh, says the young brave that explains it,thank you. Thats quite alright Two Bison Fucking, I am pleased to help.

Looking for that did lead to:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.