joke thread....

Indaparkside

Woman places an add in the local newspaper, I want a man who won’t beat me, won’t run away from me and is great in bed. 2 days later her door bell rings and
a man is sat there with no arms and legs, hi I’m Tim said the man I’ve come about your ad in the paper I won’t beat you as I have no arms and I won’t run a way from you as I have no legs, well what makes you think you’ll be a great lover says the lady
Well I rang the doorbell didn’t I said Tim

Fiftyyearsandcounting

In ancient times, a king has a daughter who no man can satisfy sexually.
Many have tried on the promise of vast wealth as a reward, but a beheading if they fail.
A old, wizened bloke steps forward, confident he can claim the prize. Everyone laughs.
He convinces the princess to wear a mask, “It will enhance the pleasure”
Unseen, he pulls an enormous cucumber from his bag and gives the lady a good rogering.
After half-an-hour he stops and asks the princess how’s she’s liking it.
“Great” she said “I love a bit of finger before we start”.

Bluemoon dan

Someone has collapsed on the luggage carousel at Heathrow Airport... Medics at the scene report they are coming round slowly.

I actually laughed at that and thought I'm going to say it next time I'm stood waiting for my bag. Then I realised that won't be for about 3 years and there's no way I'll remember it!

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.