Joke thread

Is there any truth in this?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.flashfunpages.com/couple.swf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.flashfunpages.com/couple.swf</a>

A woman died of Diarrhoea today after having Anal Sex with six men in a vintage car.
Police say it was a
Pretty Shitty Gang Bang.

Ragnarok said:
A penguin walks into a bar and asks the bartender "Got any fish?"
The bartender says no and the penguin leaves.
Next day the penguin walks back in and asks the bartender "Got any fish?"
The irritated bartender says no, again, and the penguin leaves.
Next day the penguin walks back in and asks the bartender "Got any fish?"
The bartender, angry now, says "Look, you've come in here three times asking if I've got any fish and I've told you no. If you come back in here one more time asking me, I'm going to nail your beak to the bar. Now get out! " The penguin leaves.
Next day the penguin walks back in and asks the bartender "Got a hammer?"
The bartender says no.
The penguin asks "Got any nails?"
The bartender says no.
The penguin asks "Got any fish?"

Made me laugh. Cheers.

Dear Deirdre,

My boyfriend has told me the best cure for constipation is anal sex. I didn't believe him but after some persuasion,he talked me into it and I let him stick his big fat cock into my tiny little arsehole. He shagged me up the bum really hard then after a while, shot his muck,deep into my bowels. He's just rung me this morning saying he wants to try it again as he's still constipated. What should I do ?

tangaroa said:
Dear Deirdre,

My boyfriend has told me the best cure for constipation is anal sex. I didn't believe him but after some persuasion,he talked me into it and I let him stick his big fat cock into my tiny little arsehole. He shagged me up the bum really hard then after a while, shot his muck,deep into my bowels. He's just rung me this morning saying he wants to try it again as he's still constipated. What should I do ?
epic!!!

Citizen52 said:
Brendan Rodgers has challenged his Liverpool players to continue their winning form after targeting a top-two finish in the Premier League.

When I read that in the papers I thought yes, Liverpool is continuing its great tradition and still producing comedians.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.