Joleon Lescott

sk3ptical said:
rastus said:
We didn't concede and he had a couple of goal scoring opportunities.
He is what he is and plays for us ....none of our youngsters are better
Nastasic
Nastasic is our main centre back along side Kompany so i don't think this comment was aimed at him but i do think Boyata is better than Lescott

citymad said:
Anyone else thinks that Nastasic would've coped better on the right side so that Lescott can play on his favoured left side ?
Also thought this so was surprised to see Lescott on the right side when the match started.

Lescott looked even more uncomfortable and timid on the ball than usual as a result.

If he were a horse he would have been shot and turned into glue by now!!

Seriously though he's on the decline, he's always made daft little mistakes but the moment he almost cost us the league was the moment he should have gone it's the reason Nasty replaced him but the bad thing is that he's Nasty's cover for when he gets injured but realistically we need someone a bit more resilient then Lescott for cover, I panic every time he gets the ball and get's put under pressure!

Jumanji said:
citymad said:
Anyone else thinks that Nastasic would've coped better on the right side so that Lescott can play on his favoured left side ?
Also thought this so was surprised to see Lescott on the right side when the match started.

Lescott looked even more uncomfortable and timid on the ball than usual as a result.

As soon as i seen him in the right centre back position i was worried

Len Rum said:
He looked so uncomfortable in possession today it wasn't true. He's never been the greatest on the ball but why has he regressed so much this season?
Because playing a high tempo pressing game with a high line exposses his biggest weaknesses... concentration, decision making, speed and passing. Mancini should never of let jerome boateng leave because of lack of games... he'd be perfect for us now!

RobertBlue said:
Len Rum said:
He looked so uncomfortable in possession today it wasn't true. He's never been the greatest on the ball but why has he regressed so much this season?
Because playing a high tempo pressing game with a high line exposses his biggest weaknesses... concentration, decision making, speed and passing. Mancini should never of let jerome boateng leave because of lack of games... he'd be perfect for us now!

Boateng is shit!

Neville Kneville said:
Nastasic was better than Lescott today ?

Haha.

Bunch of fucking twerps.

Lescott was dodgy first 10 minutes as always but he grew into the game as always with his defending. Nasty was a bit reckless today

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
RobertBlue said:
Len Rum said:

Boateng is shit!

I'd sooner stick with Ben Haim than Boateng!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.