Jordan Henderson wins FWA Footballer of the Year

In a sense all of this is nothing more than a pyrrhic victory for the dippers. Gifted the Prem by VAR and the enforced break, and now accolade upon accolade being heaped on a 3rd rate midfield player who plays more sideways balls than anyone else in the league. But if the dippers thought they were disliked by the rest of us before all this VAR and pigmol was introduced into the game, they ain't seen nothing yet.
Football fans the world over have seen from their own eyes just how corrupt the English football leagues have become. They have seen how the Dipper/Rags have been assisted at each and every turn in order to achieve the result that will help them both. The whole world has just witnessed the end of one of the most crooked seasons in the sport, the single most disgusting abuse of the rules by Premier league officials. They have seen how their own favourite teams have been shafted in order to help the dippers get to the top and also help the rags get CL football next season...can't have them experiencing continued financial problems, can they?

As I say, a Pyrrhic victory. The dippers may have won the asterix trophy, but they've caused many many more football fans to go from indifference to full-on hate for them in just this one season alone.
Gifted by VAR, how do you work that out?

City were miles behind them this season, spend big in the summer and go again.

Henderson got the writers award but clearly not on footballing ability.

I doubt he will get the player of the year voted by the players.

Gifted by VAR, how do you work that out?

City were miles behind them this season, spend big in the summer and go again.

Henderson got the writers award but clearly not on footballing ability.

I doubt he will get the player of the year voted by the players.
I think there's every chance Henderson will ger it. If not it will be Mane or VVD and TAA will get young player. Klopp will get the manager's award for a Dipper clean sweep. The only City player who could get an individual award is Ederson.

I think there's every chance Henderson will ger it. If not it will be Mane or VVD and TAA will get young player. Klopp will get the manager's award for a Dipper clean sweep. The only City player who could get an individual award is Ederson.
There isn't a better RB in the world than Trent atm so likely he will get it

Klopp won the league at a canter, first title in 30 years so likely he will get it.

Can't see Henderson getting the POTY, maybe Virgil.

Is Ederson far enough ahead for golden glove to get it now, I know Pope was close to him.

There isn't a better RB in the world than Trent atm.

Is that so ? i havent watched much football from around the world ever so i wouldnt know that, personally i think Walker has had a great season for us. From what i have seen of Trent he is often found wanting when called upon to defend, great at crossing but as a defender wouldnt say world class.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.