Jorginho

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by SebastianBlue, 24 Jan 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jayfx

jayfx

Jesus, you are a harsh critic. Stones "has gone to pieces"? He didn't get many starts to regain his form, and Laporte only arrived in January! I agree with Gundhogan but as for B Silva, he hasn't necessarily set the Premier League alight but did well in his first season and has every chance of becoming an excellent signing next season.

2. SilvaisSkyBlue

SilvaisSkyBlue

I know, it really is fucked up, B Silva played a huge part in our record breaking season and some City fans are writing him off as a bit part player, and he improved throughout the season, on the Lewandowski thread some nugget is suggesting we use him as part of a swap deal, FFS...

3. Leto

Leto

Lack of funding for care in the community projects.

ADVERTISEMENT

4. jayfx

jayfx

So, anyway this Jorginho fella.... any good or what?

5. TonyM

TonyM

Not a patch on Danilo by the sounds of it.

6. Dax777

Dax777

Sometimes I'm baffled by the opinions I hear. So your worries are that he hasn't got pace, and he is not a holding Midfielder: But when asked who you'd want,.. You picked Thiago. A guy who doesn't have pace and isn't a holding midfielder.

I mean you can't make this stuff up :) This doesn't even begin to broach the false claims that Jorghino isn't a DM. He is.

Especially in light of what we want him to do. He is a deep lying playmaker. The very definition of what we want (and by 'we' I mean Pep) at the DM position.

Yet this too ignores the fact that Dihno himself wasn't even a DM when he moved to City, nor is Fred ( our earlier target). I bring this up to underscore the fact that being an actual DM previously isn't even particularly germane in the analysis of who we should get. But I digress...

7. oakiecokie

oakiecokie

Unfuckingbelievablejeff.

8. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

Team supported:
    Pep Out
    They never should have let them out in the first place.

9. balotellishaircut

balotellishaircut

Team supported:
    City
    Well Jorghino scored 4 league goals last season, as a DM I think that's pretty good, he has the same pace of if not quicker than Fern when he came in 2013, so pace is no issue, he has champions league experience, he's a very good one touch passer of the ball, what's not to like.

10. HeartCool

HeartCool

I swear some of you won't be happy unless City signs Kante as DM and Hazard as the Forward. Acting like such spoiled brats. Both Jorginho and Mahrez are class signings. Nobody better than Mahrez at that price point. Pep has been looking for an experienced head for a while. He had Nolito, wantes Sanchez, Mahrez is the next best thing as Hazard is just a dream.

As for Jorginho he is class. Fred would have never agreed to play as a second fiddle to Ferna, and apparently he is "not that a good human being" as Pep have very open about that idea, that all his players must be good human beings first! The fact Fred even entertained United's offer made City lose interest in him. The only next best CDM available? Jorginho. Always calm in possession, and rarely loses the ball. Very high pass completion and tackle rates. He will improve vastly under Pep and I couldn't be more happier. Excellent excellent signings imo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.