forevermancity said:
jose would play better football than we are doing now

jose would get the best out of players, unlike we are now

jose would put bums on seats unlike we are doing now

come on jose!

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Jose for City?

Reading Manager likes Mancio!:
We've come to Man City and we're disappointed not to get a replay, which shows how far we've come. They had periods when they kept it, but times when they didn't really hurt us. They had opportunities, and so did we on the break. Listen, they've got outstanding quality and a great manager.

Would have Jose in the morning! Mancini is a good manager he may well win us a cup or two, but we will never win the league or get to we aspire to be with him in charge.

So Mourinho gets Madrid past the 2nd round for the first time in 6 years. Also I believe the commentator said that was Madrids first win over Lyon in 7 games.

If Mourinho does make himself available at the end of the season it is an absolute must as far as I'm concerned. Not only so we have the best manager in the country but it will mean the rags or chelsea can't have him.

TheMidnightClaret said:
So Mourinho gets Madrid past the 2nd round for the first time in 6 years. Also I believe the commentator said that was Madrids first win over Lyon in 7 games.

If Mourinho does make himself available at the end of the season it is an absolute must as far as I'm concerned. Not only so we have the best manager in the country but it will mean the rags or chelsea can't have him.

Right...so we get Mourinho, spend a year and half buying and selling players (making a massive loss in the process), we struggle to keep in line with the FFP, then the Portugal job comes-a-knocking and Jose toddles off.

Now what?

Back the manager, one of the brightest, classiest young managers in the game and let him take City to the pinnacle of football. It might take a couple of years longer than it would under Mourinho (unfortunately for those of you who want overnight trophies) but Mancini is well worth it! IMO of course.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.