Jose for City? (merged)

Re: My gripe with Mourinho...

I think that all this "Jose wants the scum job..." is just a load of media bollocks - he will always need money and lots of it - he will not get that there and whoever takes on that job will do so at a time when they are on the slide and reputations will be harmed - so why would he want to go there - do not believe all you read in the scum worshipping press

That said I do not want him at CITY - we need a long term manager and I hope that Mancini is that person (just please sort out some of the boring style)

TheMidnightClaret said:
The best manager in the world without a shadow of a doubt and has won a trophy every single year he has been in management

Wait, what?!

You should look things like this up before posting it.

i see all this talk about mourinho. Louis van Gaal is stepping down as manager of bayern this year and would probably be ideal, also if we really wanted to replace mancini (which i dont) i think guus hiddink would be the best man to do it. credit to mourinho for all he has accomplished but he causes too much drama and im also under the impression that he wouldn't stay long and probably leave when the united job became vacant

Re: Jose for City?

i do not want him and i see mancini becoming the next special one in a few years time, but if he offered services we would be crazy to refuse.

Until Mancini is no long our manager then he is the only person I want managing this team. We should be behind him 100%

taggeddogga said:
i see all this talk about mourinho. Louis van Gaal is stepping down as manager of bayern this year and would probably be ideal, also if we really wanted to replace mancini (which i dont) i think guus hiddink would be the best man to do it. credit to mourinho for all he has accomplished but he causes too much drama and im also under the impression that he wouldn't stay long and probably leave when the united job became vacant

but Van Gaal (for all his talent) can be a bit of a headcase, which can be mitigated if you're a player like Mario, but if you're the manager maybe not so easily, LOL

all this talk is pretty academic right now anyway, baring a real meltdown that's bigger than anything Japanese, I don't see Manciti being anywhere except with us next season.

No way Real is letting him go. Valdano and Perez have spoken of at the very least a two-year project over there. What they want is to beat Barcelona in La Liga, and that's not happening this year. They're ready to pay Mourinho whatever he asks.

QuickSilva said:
i do not want him and i see mancini becoming the next special one in a few years time, but if he offered services we would be crazy to refuse.

So let me get this right.....

You don't want Jose because you want to keep Mancini but if Jose became avialable you wouldn't want Mancini....??

FantasyIreland said:
QuickSilva said:

So let me get this right.....

You don't want Jose because you want to keep Mancini but if Jose became avialable you wouldn't want Mancini....??

It certainly is some interesting logic there, hey?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.