Jose for City? (merged)

Re: Jose for City?

Despite his ridiculous boring tactics and totally weird substitutions I really like mancni.I like his way with the press etc.I Realise also the need to build and for stability and would love to see him here for ten years. The thing that bothers me is what if he is actually no good, I mean of course in the prem as he clearly has a brilliant football brain.
It might be he's another scolari or Ramos, both brilliant football men but both abysmal here.their clubs bit the bullet and said no sorry thought it would work but it clearly isn't let's move on for everyones sake.
You can counter that with Rome wasn't built in a day but we aren't in Rome and someone should tell Mancini that....... for all OUR sakes.

Just listened to talkshite. Talking about Jose possibly going to the rags (irani getting excited). Could this be because City are closing in on him and they realise what will happen if he does come to COMS.

DS 1956 said:
Just listened to talkshite. Talking about Jose possibly going to the rags (irani getting excited). Could this be because City are closing in on him and they realise what will happen if he does come to COMS.

It's probably more to do with Jose wanting the rags job and the rags knowing that he's the only man who can realistically replace bacon face, who is due to retire soon. Talkshite is bullshit but these points aren't

Do the math

Is it not a credit to Mancini, that the only person we would choose to replace him is the special one.

DS 1956 said:

I have a sneaking suspicion thats why chelsea paid a ridiculously over inflated price for torres

i8rags said:
Is it not a credit to Mancini, that the only person we would choose to replace hjim is the special one.

Not really.

We're looking for a manager with a proven track record in this country to win the league for us.

If we were just looking for a manager to be an improvment on Mancini then the list would be significantly longer. That's not meant be a dig at Mancini, just the way I see it.

cityboy1 said:
scorer said:
Mancini is the man..... END OF!!!
so a man who plays a style of football that clearly doesn't work in this league (it also bores the hell out out of people) dont get me wrong hes a great guy and i belive if he went back to serie a to manage a team like juventus hed win things but i dont think hes the write guy for us unless he decides to change his tactics and suddenly take risks to win
Quick question...how do you know his style of football doesnt work in this league as he hasnt had time to implement it properly yet?

The Fat el Hombre said:
DS 1956 said:

It's probably more to do with Jose wanting the rags job and the rags knowing that he's the only man who can realistically replace bacon face, who is due to retire soon. Talkshite is bullshit but these points aren't

Do the math

Done the math and it doesn't add up!

Twat wont just retire, he will go upstairs and become the ghost of Owe Trafford for years to come and will still be a huge influence on that club.

When the time comes he will hand pick a sycophant deemed worthy by him and he will sit up stairs pulling his fucking strings for many a year.

Mourinho is not that puppet.

blueinsa said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

Do the math

Twat wont just retire, he will go upstairs and become the ghost of Owe Trafford for years to come and will still be a huge influence on that club.

When the time comes he will hand pick a sycophant deemed worthy by him and he will sit up stairs pulling his fucking strings for many a year.

Huge influence or not, bacon face is clever enough to know that Mourinho is the best manager in the world and the best possible guy to manage the rags. Him and bacon face are good little chums anyway. People on here seem to think it's certain that bacon face will constantly harass any future manager of united, it's not. In fact, it's pretty fucking unlikely

The Fat el Hombre said:
blueinsa said:

Huge influence or not, bacon face is clever enough to know that Mourinho is the best manager in the world and the best possible guy to manage the rags. Him and bacon face are good little chums anyway. People on here seem to think it's certain that bacon face will constantly harass any future manager of united, it's not. In fact, it's pretty fucking unlikely

What has Mourinho got to prove or win there?

Nothing, absolutely nothing.

Look i may be completely wrong here but i just don't see Mourinho at the rags.

If and i do mean if he leaves Madrid this summer and wants to come back here it will be a straight out fight between us and Chelsea as Ancelloti is another one pretty much nailed on to get the Red Rom boot i think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.