Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have agreed with this before February but it depends how long we'll persist with this current system in defence.

Four senior centre backs isn't many when we're starting three or four every game.
ESPECIALLY if Pep wants creative full backs who can get up & down the pitch, as he recently stated.

We've got 2 in Walker & Lewis, with question marks remaining over Gomez. This being the case, we're one or two full backs short which is achievable.

For me, it's all about Alphonso Davies. I'd love us to pursue & acquire him this summer.

ESPECIALLY if Pep wants creative full backs who can get up & down the pitch, as he recently stated.

We've got 2 in Walker & Lewis, with question marks remaining over Gomez. This being the case, we're one or two full backs short which is achievable.

For me, it's all about Alphonso Davies. I'd love us to pursue & acquire him this summer.

Me too mate! Need cancelo to buck his ideas up ! Lol

what was the quote?

I am not a fan of this lad so you will have to bear that in mind, i do think he is a good player, but Saliba for me is just as good can also play LCB and LB, also has PL experience will cost 1/3rd the price with 1/2 the wages, as for need we have 4 CB`s Dias has played well there, and Akanji was there over the weekend no problems.

Do you really, really believe we have a chance of getting Saliba from a title rival?

Come on now.

Davies was never going to leave. Bayern wouldn't allow it. They have developed him so much over the years. It's like us letting Foden go etc. Excited to see Gvardiol, the world's best young defensive prospect. We are truly blessed.
It’s not like us letting Foden go at all. Foden is a local city fan who has been at the club since he was like 8. Davies grew up in Canada and only joined Munich after being a star in MLS.

It’s like us letting Sané go. or Zinchenko.

Would never happen

It’s not like us letting Foden go at all. Foden is a local city fan who has been at the club since he was like 8. Davies grew up in Canada and only joined Munich after being a star in MLS.

It’s like us letting Sané go. or Zinchenko.

Would never happen
Haha, yeah, I picked a wrong comparison, but I picked Foden because he is a fantastic young player, like Davies, so I just think Bayern would be really dumb to let him go. Zinchenko and Sane were good, but not quite Foden or Davies level, IMO.

Haha, yeah, I picked a wrong comparison, but I picked Foden because he is a fantastic young player, like Davies, so I just think Bayern would be really dumb to let him go. Zinchenko and Sane were good, but not quite Foden or Davies level, IMO.
Sané was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.