Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I missing something? Why do we need a €100m center back?

We've got Akanji, Stones, Dias, Ake, AND Laporte. Even if Laporte leaves, I think it's best to bring in a younger developmental player and prioritize a true left-back.

We've got Akanji, Stones, Dias, Ake, AND Laporte. Even if Laporte leaves, I think it's best to bring in a younger developmental player and prioritize a true left-back.
Laportes gone in summer. Do we actually play with left backs anymore in this new system. Also I think pep sees Ake as the left back

we no longer play with a real left back we play with 3 centre backs

He fits the profile of what we require perfectly,the price just happens to be 100m.

If you can find the same quality at a lesser price,please let Txiki know asap.

we no longer play with a real left back we play with 3 centre backs
Pep said full backs with the ability to get up & down the pitch, to attack & defend is an area that will be addressed in the summer. He said our current formations & tactics are because we lack these types of players.

Davies is my wish. Imagine him & Walker as our primary full back options? It'll also give Gomez & Lewis more time to learn & develop into the first team starters/challengers we desperately need...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.