Josko Gvardiol

Status
Not open for further replies.
i’m afraid it’s not. that is the road that leads to novigrad from posedarje. my friend recognized the road, the fencing on the left is new, beautiful panoramic view of novigrad apparently, she says she’s sure, drives there often her whole
life. he’s driving around novigrad basically, little troll.

View attachment 86017
Quickly becoming one of my favourite posters

Most likely scenario is txiki continuing to stare at a sticky note that states leipzig want 100m and him scratching his head, confused if he can offer 92.5 and get by. I expect this exercise to continue until he gets to 97.5m then will back out due to having differing valuations of the player.
Txiki's record is brilliant.

His dealings last season means he should be given all the slack in the world.

Vanchi’s friend is going to Novigrad on Friday. She owes Vanchi a favour, having failed to take her (Vanchi) to the big Josko party last December. The friend is going to seek out Josko and find out what’s going on. So can we all just wait until Vanchi’s friend reports in.
This sounds exactly like my work colleagues and younger relatives talking about that Love Island bollocks.
Not a scooby who or what is being discussed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.