Jovetic pulls a hamstring for Montenegro

More muscle more bone more sinuse more sense more skills

horse trainers look for big nostrils for example

#GoJoJo

Montenegros-Stevan-Joveti-008.jpg

fylmr6.jpg
[/quote]

"Stevan Jovetic, footballer. A man barely alive, Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to make the world's first bionic man. Stevan Jovetic will be that man. Better than he was before. Better...stronger...faster."

Kompany as well, though an injury hasn't been confirmed. But he didn't train.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nieuwsblad.be/SportWereld/cnt/DMF20140906_01254175" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nieuwsblad.be/SportWereld/cn ... 6_01254175</a>

ancoats said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
I'm no cynic said:
So now we see the real punishment behind FFP. Someone had to go to satisfy our 21 player squad, and the wantaway Negredo was the one to be sacrificed. Without this he or another player instead would have had to be left out with the risk of causing disunity behind the scenes. This ruling has hit us hard, we can see it all for ourselves, and it was designed to prevent us going beyond the group stages with the resulting failure to cash in on what may have otherwise been a bonanza.

As I keep mentioning UEFA and to an extent the FA are a joke. They want to protect the "Cartel" as much as possible and will shaft us at every turn.
I'm surprised they have not let the Rags into the CL on a wildcard entry.
Complete Muppets the lot of them.

let uefa keep there tin pot cup for the debt ridden clubs and pull out and call there bluff
without the champions of the biggest league in money terms and lets see how long before the players
get everybody else to jump and go on strike about not being able to apply their trade

FFP is wrong and if the players stick together uefa will have to change it

This is what i've been saying we should do. We don't desperately need the champions league money and the novelty of playing top european teams has already worn off for me especially when you factor in the ridiculous cost of it. We should just go all out for the league, spend rag-like money and let UEFA do what they want. It would be more embarrassing and harmful to them than it would be to us to see City concentrate on the league, win that multiple times and not be playing in Europe. I personally couldn't give a toss about the champions league as a competition and would much rather see us win the league anyway.

ninjamonkey said:
ancoats said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
As I keep mentioning UEFA and to an extent the FA are a joke. They want to protect the "Cartel" as much as possible and will shaft us at every turn.
I'm surprised they have not let the Rags into the CL on a wildcard entry.
Complete Muppets the lot of them.

let uefa keep there tin pot cup for the debt ridden clubs and pull out and call there bluff
without the champions of the biggest league in money terms and lets see how long before the players
get everybody else to jump and go on strike about not being able to apply their trade

This is what i've been saying we should do. We don't desperately need the champions league money and the novelty of playing top european teams has already worn off for me especially when you factor in the ridiculous cost of it. We should just go all out for the league, spend rag-like money and let UEFA do what they want. It would be more embarrassing and harmful to them than it would be to us to see City concentrate on the league, win that multiple times and not be playing in Europe. I personally couldn't give a toss about the champions league as a competition and would much rather see us win the league anyway.

agree totally.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
ninjamonkey said:
ancoats said:

agree totally.

Same here, completely agree

Love Bites and Everything said:
Paulpowersleftfoot said:
Love Bites and Everything said:
All we need now is for Kun to pull up with a hammy and the decision to let the Beast go without bringing in a suitable replacement will exposed for the folly that it was.

I've no doubt that it will cost us dear. Whether now or later in the season, it will cost us.

Negredo is out injured for a while anyway
What difference would it have made?

..........one of whom has been out for almost the whole of two out of the last four seasons,........

Is this the same as almost half ?

LoveCity said:
Kompany as well, though an injury hasn't been confirmed. But he didn't train.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nieuwsblad.be/SportWereld/cnt/DMF20140906_01254175" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nieuwsblad.be/SportWereld/cn ... 6_01254175</a>
misery layered upon misery

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.