Jovetic pulls a hamstring for Montenegro

Koppins said:
BlueMo' said:
That's patriotism for you.
What would you do for your country?

Respect that he wants to represent his country but he has to balance that from representing the blue country too. Hope its a quick recovery he's looked good so far this season.

Why did we loan negredo? Someone please recall him.

images

mancity dan said:
Any news on how bad this is?

Hopefully he's already back in Manchester. I did read that he would definitely take no part in the game tonight, in which case it wouldn't surprise me if he was.

Hopefully this won't affect us short term.

The worry is that again he is injured , how long again after he comes back before the next one.

negredo wouldn't have been available now but would in a months time. I hope this isn't goint to knock on and have the effect that lots of supporters thought when we didn't bring in a replacement

one of the comments on this article claims Jovetic says "it hurts me a little"

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.vijesti.me/sport/jovetic-napustio-trening-zbog-bola-u-zadnjoj-lozi-794649" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.vijesti.me/sport/jovetic-nap ... ozi-794649</a>

ninjamonkey said:
ancoats said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
As I keep mentioning UEFA and to an extent the FA are a joke. They want to protect the "Cartel" as much as possible and will shaft us at every turn.
I'm surprised they have not let the Rags into the CL on a wildcard entry.
Complete Muppets the lot of them.

let uefa keep there tin pot cup for the debt ridden clubs and pull out and call there bluff
without the champions of the biggest league in money terms and lets see how long before the players
get everybody else to jump and go on strike about not being able to apply their trade

FFP is wrong and if the players stick together uefa will have to change it

This is what i've been saying we should do. We don't desperately need the champions league money and the novelty of playing top european teams has already worn off for me especially when you factor in the ridiculous cost of it. We should just go all out for the league, spend rag-like money and let UEFA do what they want. It would be more embarrassing and harmful to them than it would be to us to see City concentrate on the league, win that multiple times and not be playing in Europe. I personally couldn't give a toss about the champions league as a competition and would much rather see us win the league anyway.
Fuck UEFA the corrupt cunts ,even the hacksd are realising that its a big money comp to keep the established clubs in the black.

yeah whatever !! said:
ninjamonkey said:
ancoats said:
let uefa keep there tin pot cup for the debt ridden clubs and pull out and call there bluff
without the champions of the biggest league in money terms and lets see how long before the players
get everybody else to jump and go on strike about not being able to apply their trade

FFP is wrong and if the players stick together uefa will have to change it

This is what i've been saying we should do. We don't desperately need the champions league money and the novelty of playing top european teams has already worn off for me especially when you factor in the ridiculous cost of it. We should just go all out for the league, spend rag-like money and let UEFA do what they want. It would be more embarrassing and harmful to them than it would be to us to see City concentrate on the league, win that multiple times and not be playing in Europe. I personally couldn't give a toss about the champions league as a competition and would much rather see us win the league anyway.
Fuck UEFA the corrupt c**ts ,even the hacksd are realising that its a big money comp to keep the established clubs in the black.

Er, I think we would struggle to sign top names and retain the ones we had if we went more than 12 months without Champions League football!

You don't get payback by walking away, you get it by winning in spite of it all.

The day a City skipper collects the trophy from Platini, is the day we could deliver the biggest fuck you in football.

You think they wanted Chelsea beating Bayern Munich in front of their own fans to lift it?

Rorz88 said:
Is there an update on Jovetic, will he be fit for Arsenal ?

It's a hamstring, if he's unfit to take part in a game on the Monday evening then it's going to be very difficult for him to make himself fit and ready for a game on the Saturday lunchtime. I think we'd be safest assuming he's not going to be ready. Given we've only the 3 front line strikers we really can't be taking risks with the long term fitness of any of our options.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.