Jovetic pulls a hamstring for Montenegro

Mister Appointment said:
karen7 said:
Mister Appointment said:
Kun and Dzeko are fit and firing so I don't see the ref to selling Negredo. I could understand if all three of the lads were injured though but they're not.

Also as things stand we don't know the extent of the injury. As I said earlier in the thread, with Vinny it was a similar story only for him to be fine.

Premature flapping darling. :)

Please don't call me darling,however you meant it and i was not flapping

Way to ignore the salient point of my post. But no problem i shouldn't have expected anything more.

Have you been to how to be patronising school?

Kun is currently ok but we know he has to be treated with care,Ed rarely gets injured so he should be fine.I would be fairly confident to state that based on pellers repeated statements of wanting 2 players for each position and he likes to play 2 strikers upfront he is probably not too chuffed

We couldn't turn down the Negredo offer,quite simple.Getting in the replacement we wanted was probably the problem !

karen7 said:
Mister Appointment said:
karen7 said:
Please don't call me darling,however you meant it and i was not flapping

Way to ignore the salient point of my post. But no problem i shouldn't have expected anything more.

Kun is currently ok but we know he has to be treated with care,Ed rarely gets injured so he should be fine.I would be fairly confident to state that based on pellers repeated statements of wanting 2 players for each position and he likes to play 2 strikers upfront he is probably not too chuffed

Did you miss the part where the gaffer had final say on Negredo's move?

How about a front 3 of Aguero Dzeko and Sinclair as an idea?

Mister Appointment said:
karen7 said:
Mister Appointment said:

The point is not letting him go,it is about not replacing him
It would have been cruel to deny him the move when he was deperate to go but we could see he was unhappy for a while so would pellers and txiki,i believe they have taken a calculated risk rather then been taken by surprise

karen7 said:
Mister Appointment said:
karen7 said:

It would have been cruel to deny him the move when he was deperate to go but we could see he was unhappy for a while so would pellers and txiki,i believe they have taken a calculated risk rather then been taken by surprise

We have more than adequate cover up front with 3 forwards plus Nasri, Silva, and Yaya.

Am I right in thinking we only have not 100% fit strikers then (assuming the worst for Jovetic) at the moment?

Dzeko injured vs Stoke.
Jovetic injured in training
Aguero still not 100% following injury.
Negredo gone
Guidetti gone

strongbowholic said:
Am I right in thinking we only have not 100% fit strikers then (assuming the worst for Jovetic) at the moment?

Dzeko injured vs Stoke.
Jovetic injured in training
Aguero still not 100% following injury.
Negredo gone
Guidetti gone
Dzeko was just a dead leg and i think he played for Bosnia since.

Mister Appointment said:
karen7 said:
Mister Appointment said:

We have more than adequate cover up front with 3 forwards plus Nasri, Silva, and Yaya.
We've done this. We had a full thread on it. Some people won't listen or agree so just let them worry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.