Jovetic pulls a hamstring for Montenegro

BlueMo' said:
That's patriotism for you.
What would you do for your country?

Respect that he wants to represent his country but he has to balance that from representing the blue country too. Hope its a quick recovery he's looked good so far this season.

Why did we loan negredo? Someone please recall him.

Koppins said:
BlueMo' said:

Respect that he wants to represent his country but he has to balance that from representing the blue country too. Hope its a quick recovery he's looked good so far this season.

Awesome idea, let's recall an injured player. I do hope Txiki has thought of this....

Nothing to worry about .. we have players that can replace him .. i.e. yaya, nasri and silva.

Rammy Blue said:
Koppins said:
BlueMo' said:

Awesome idea, let's recall an injured player. I do hope Txiki has thought of this....

Arse. Smart.

Still I understand. :)

Mister Appointment said:
Rammy Blue said:
Koppins said:

Arse. Smart.

Still I understand. :)

I'm tempted to say something.

Koppins said:
BlueMo' said:

Pretty sure you can't recall players from season long loans even if they aren't injured.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.