Jovetic pulls a hamstring for Montenegro

strongbowholic said:
Am I right in thinking we only have not 100% fit strikers then (assuming the worst for Jovetic) at the moment?

Dzeko injured vs Stoke.
Jovetic injured in training
Aguero still not 100% following injury.
Negredo gone
Guidetti gone
Dzeko wasn't taken off injured.
We don't know about Jojo
Aguero will be 100% by now.

So no. You're not right.

summerseat blue said:
strongbowholic said:
Am I right in thinking we only have not 100% fit strikers then (assuming the worst for Jovetic) at the moment?

Dzeko injured vs Stoke.
Jovetic injured in training
Aguero still not 100% following injury.
Negredo gone
Guidetti gone
Dzeko was just a dead leg and i think he played for Bosnia since.
Ah, cool - thanks for that.

So now we see the real punishment behind FFP. Someone had to go to satisfy our 21 player squad, and the wantaway Negredo was the one to be sacrificed. Without this he or another player instead would have had to be left out with the risk of causing disunity behind the scenes. This ruling has hit us hard, we can see it all for ourselves, and it was designed to prevent us going beyond the group stages with the resulting failure to cash in on what may have otherwise been a bonanza.

I'm no cynic said:
So now we see the real punishment behind FFP. Someone had to go to satisfy our 21 player squad, and the wantaway Negredo was the one to be sacrificed. Without this he or another player instead would have had to be left out with the risk of causing disunity behind the scenes. This ruling has hit us hard, we can see it all for ourselves, and it was designed to prevent us going beyond the group stages with the resulting failure to cash in on what may have otherwise been a bonanza.

As I keep mentioning UEFA and to an extent the FA are a joke. They want to protect the "Cartel" as much as possible and will shaft us at every turn.
I'm surprised they have not let the Rags into the CL on a wildcard entry.
Complete Muppets the lot of them.

BLUEMATT23 said:
I'm no cynic said:

As I keep mentioning UEFA and to an extent the FA are a joke. They want to protect the "Cartel" as much as possible and will shaft us at every turn.

let uefa keep there tin pot cup for the debt ridden clubs and pull out and call there bluff
without the champions of the biggest league in money terms and lets see how long before the players
get everybody else to jump and go on strike about not being able to apply their trade

FFP is wrong and if the players stick together uefa will have to change it

ancoats said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
I'm no cynic said:

let uefa keep there tin pot cup for the debt ridden clubs and pull out and call there bluff
without the champions of the biggest league in money terms and lets see how long before the players
get everybody else to jump and go on strike about not being able to apply their trade

FFP is wrong and if the players stick together uefa will have to change it

Here Here

I'm no cynic said:

That's not strictly true.

UEFA cut the number of home-grown players we were required to gave in the squad; the number of non-home-grown was not affected.

Therefore, one of them would still have had to be sacrificed.

I do agree that FFPR us a fucking disgrace, aimed at maintaining the status quo and preventing other clubs doing what we, Chelsea, PSG and Monaco have done.

Pathetic!

Vienna_70 said:
I'm no cynic said:

UEFA cut the number of home-grown players we were required to gave in the squad; the number of non-home-grown was not affected.

I do agree that FFPR us a fucking disgrace, aimed at maintaining the status quo and preventing other clubs doing what we, Chelsea, PSG and Monaco have done.

Pathetic!

The number of non-homegrowns was affected mate. It was reduced from 17 to 16.

Rolee said:
Vienna_70 said:
I'm no cynic said:

Pathetic!

The number of non-homegrowns was affected mate. It was reduced from 17 to 16.

My mistake, then.

I apologise.

Feb 16 2014 - is he better yet? #king

fylmr6.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.